Chapter 3- First Day: Complete!

I was currently sitting in class at the moment, with the teacher teaching the class.

While she was doing that, I kept on occasionally glancing at the clock, waiting for dismissal, I wanted to go to my dorm to unpack the rest of my stuff and to also text my friends.

After what felt like an eternity, the bell rung, signaling that the day was now over, and also signaling that my first day here was officially over.

As I was packing my stuff, I hear a familiar voice calling me.

"Hey, Y/N" 

I look up to see who it was and I noticed it was Hina.

"Yeah?" I asked her while getting up from my seat and putting on my backpack

"Mind if I get your number? Y'know, just so we can talk and stuff" She asked with a smile.

"Wait, I didn't mean it in THAT way, just as friends, Y-Y'know" She said sounding embarrassed.

You didn't have to say that, I already knew what you meant, but, alright then.

 "Sure, I don't mind" I say with a nod.

I take out my phone and open the 'Phone' app so I can show my number, then she copied it down.

"Alright! Thanks, Y/N"    

 "Anyways, I gotta go now, I'll see you tomorrow!" Hina said cheerfully.

I nodded.

"Ok, bye" I said with a wave.

 She walked out of the class, then I waited a few seconds before also walking out the class, then heading to my dorm room.

I take out my keys from my pocket and unlock my door, then stepping inside and locking it.

I walk to my bed and sit down on it.

"Ok, well I guess before I unpack the remainder of my stuff, I should text my friends" 

*Timeskip for when you finish doing everything*

Finally settled in...

I was currently lying down on my bed after I'd unpacked my things.

I lied down in silence, with the only source of noise being the air conditioner in my room.

I fucking love air-conditioning. 

I hear my phone vibrate.

As I picked it up from my beside table I had, I see a notification from a group chat called 'The Friendos™'

I open my phone to my messages app and see the message

AoiAsahina: Alright! Added him

Y/N_L/N: Uh

AoiAsahina: Right this is a group chat with Makoto, Kyoko and I

Oh, that makes sense

Y/N_L/N: Oh

MakotoNaegi: Yep!

MakotoNaegi: Also hi Y/N

Y/N_L/N: Hi

AoiAsahina: Speaking of group chats!

AoiAsahina: I was gonna add you to the class group chat  but you don't really seem people type of person so I didn't want to add you without your permission  

Oh.

Wow.

Y/N_L/N: Oh thanks

AoiAsahina: Of course!