Chapter 6- The New Year's Party

(A/N) Hahaha, the song name is a pun, get it? Ahem, anyways, sorry, enjoy the chapter.

Today was New Year's Eve, which also meant that today was the day of the New Year's party.

I still don't know how this is gonna go but I guess we'll find out.

I was pretty much wearing the same outfit as I was when I went to the café.

"Alright, let's do this" I say to myself as I walk out the door.

"Hey, over here, Y/N!" I hear Hina saying while standing near my dorm with Makoto and Kyoko.

"Oh, hey" I say waving back.

"Let's get going now" Hina says.

As we walk to the school's entrance/exit, I noticed that there was a lot of people out in the hallway, some were standing around while some were walking. well I mean, yeah, no kidding.

We reached the outside where there were even more people.

"So where is this place anyways? Apart from it being a party house" Makoto asks.

"Hm, I just checked the address and put it on my phone and it seems to be... a 20 minute walk" Hina answered while looking at her phone.

"Oh, wow, that's a lot closer than I thought" Makoto said.

"Shall we get going then?" Kyoko asked.

"Yeah, let's go" Hina replied.

After she had said that we had started to make our way to the party house, and I ended up seeing quite a few people some from our class that I already knew and some people from the other class that I didn't know.

I don't know why but seeing people from the other class made me wanna try to at least talk to them once just so I'll be able to know them by name and not just call them things from appearance.

Like for example, I'm pretty sure that one guy I see who is from the other class would NOT want me to call him 'Boss Baby looking dude'

Yeah, definitely not.

So, yeah, I should definitely at least make an effort to TRY and get to know other people while I'm there.

Anyways.

Makoto and Hina were walking forward and conversing the most.

Because y'know, a lot of people know that you can't fit three people on a sidewalk meaning you sure as hell can't fit four people on a sidewalk.

Uh, anyways.

Meanwhile Kyoko and I were at the back occasionally adding on to the conversation as per usual.

While Makoto and Hina were talking I feel Kyoko tap on my shoulder.

I turn my head to look at her.

"Hey, Y/N?" She asks while whispering, so she won't, well from what I assume, catch Makoto or Hina's attention.

"Yeah?" I say, whispering back to her.

"You wanna just ditch the party at one point to another area?" She asks with a sly smile.

I laugh quietly.

"Definitely, I'll search an area outside we can go to that's near the house so we can go there at one point" I say with a smile.

"Looking forward to it" She replies.

"Alright this is the place" Hina says.

"That went a lot quicker than expected" I say while we all look at the house.