Chapter 2- New Beginnings

I open the door to my classroom and step inside.

I saw a few people looking at me as I came in, I tried my best to ignore them though as I looked around the room looking for a desk to sit at.

I notice a spot in the back left corner of the class.

Sure, why not.

I walk to the desk I saw earlier and sat down as I was waiting for class to start.

And about 5 minutes later.

"Ok, please take your seats everyone"

The teacher came in.

"In case you haven't noticed already, we have a new student here with us" She said motioning towards me.

"Go ahead and introduce yourself" She said with a warm smile.

"My name is Y/N L/N, Ultimate Archer" I say, trying my best to make eye contact.

"Thank you"

After that, the teacher started to get on with her lesson.

Class went by pretty smoothly after that, we pretty much just did textbook work and stuff, despite all odds I managed to finish early.

*Timeskip*

It was currently lunch break, and I just got done with walking around the school and all just so I can see where everything is, I know there's a map on the E-Handbook, but I don't want to rely on that forever.

Oh yeah, I also made the valuable discovery that this place has five floors.

...

Five.

Fucking.

Floors.

...

Anyways.

I was currently just walking to my dorm room because I just simply wanted to take a quick rest before break is over, also because I was hoping to text my friends because I've been meaning to do that ever since I got he-

*THUD*

Oww, what?

I stand up and rub my forehead.

The person who I'd bumped into on accident let out a groan and got up while dusting off his clothes.

He had dirty blond hair, blue eyes and wore a black suit jacket over a white shirt with a tie, along with black dress pants with a black belt.

Oh boy, if it's one of those people.

"Um, are you ok-" I attempted to say before getting cut off.

"Watch where you're going next time" The guy said in a harsh tone.

Ah yep, it is one of those people.

After he had said that, he started yelling at me.

While that was happening, I was secretly looking around, desperately hoping to find some kind of way out of this.

 "Hey, Byakuya! Get off his back will you, it was an accident!" I hear the voice of a girl coming from behind me.

I turn around to see who it was.

I see a girl with brown hair who had her hair tied up in a ponytail with a barette, blue eyes and she wore dolphin shorts (shorts for athletes) a red tracksuit jacket over a white tanktop.

"Whatever, I don't have time for lowly plebeians like you" Said the guy as he walked away, aka Byakuya

You're the one who literally started yelling at me first...