Monopoly

The days at Bonten were nowadays always chaotic. Eri was the best and worst thing that could ever happen to them. That was one of the moments where Eri was the worst thing that could ever happen to them.

She wanted to play Monopoly with them, and who were they to say no. Kakucho helped Eri make the game ready in her and Mikey's office.

Kakucho, Ran, Rindou, Eri, Koko, Mikey, and Sanzu were playing. The other two didn't have the time to play with them.

The game started normal and then the first thing happen. Eri didn't have any money anymore because she bought half the buildings.

'' Koko I need money.'' she told him. He nodded and took his wallet out, and Eri rolled her eyes.

'' I don't mean real money, give me your game money.'' he gave her one of his '500' and '100'. She nodded.

'' oi Eri give Koko is money back if you want to play then we are playing after the rules.'' Rindou glared and Eri looked at him.

'' shut up! Koko gave me his money as a..... gift!'' Rindou rolled her eyes and let her be.

Later on, the shit started to blow up.

'' I FUCKING HATE YOU!''

'' I HATE YOU TOO''

'' Eri and Rindou stop yelling at each other.'' Koko said, and Eri glared at him.

'' no, I'm not going to stop! She needs to give me my money!'' Koko rolled his eyes.

'' YOU ARE IN JAIL! I'M NOT GOING TO GIVE MONEY TO A CRIMINAL!'' Eri yelled.

'' WE ALL ARE CRIMINALS!'' She just rolled her eyes.

'' Mikey, I don't understand why they are screaming.'' Sanzu let out and Mikey glared at him. As if he wanted to give him another scar.

'' Shut up Sanzu! You were the one who stole my last railroad, you traitor.'' Sanzu let a gasp out.

'' Rindou go back in jail.'' Ran told his brother.

'' NO! not until Eri gives me her fucking money!'' Eri glared at him.

'' LOOK AT THE FUCKING RULES! THERE IS WRITTEN THAT ONCE YOU ARE IN JAIL YOU ARE NOT GETTING ANY MONEY!'' Rindou gave her a nasty glare.

'' THEN WHY THE HELL DIDNT YOU SAID IT EARLIER AFTER I GAVE YOU $350?!'' she rolled her eyes at him.

'' Eri and Rindou stop screaming, and I'm getting $100 from everyone it's my birthday.'' he got a lot of glares.

'' the fuck are you talking about? Your birthday was like a month ago.'' Mikey said annoyed.

'' Mikey it's not his real birthday, it's one of the cards.'' Koko said and gave Kakucho real $100.

'' Stop playing with real money, you fucker!'' Sanzu yelled and Koko rolled his eyes.

'' why because I have more money?'' he smirked and Eri let yell out.

'' Ran you fucker! MIKEY! RAN STOLE MY MONEY!'' Mikey glared at Ran and took all his play money and gave it Eri.

'' I swear too good, the next person who is not playing after the rule's is playing Russian roulette instead.'' Eri, said, and everyone finally shut up.

After a while it started again.

'' KOKO YOU FUCKER! STOP PLAYING WITH REAL MONEY!'' Sanzu yelled and Koko rolled his eyes.

'' why are you scared that I have more money?'' Sanzu was about to yell again, but Eri, spoke '' can you stop with the dick measuring. I mean we all know I have the biggest one so shut up.''

'' please Eri just shut up.'' Eri glared at Rindou and took Sanzu's gun. She shot near his head and he looked at her widen eyes.

'' next time I'm going after your head fucker.'' Rindou was about to stand up but was stopped.

'' Rindou sit down.'' Mikey said , then he got inside jail. He glared at the piece and moved one further.

'' Mikey, go inside jail you criminal! This is not how you play.'' Kakucho stood up and took the game with him.

'' Kakucho what are you doing?'' Eri asked confused. Then everyone saw how he put the board inside the fireplace.

'' KAKUCHO!'' was yelled six times.

'' oi guys please! This game made us all go crazy. We are never playing it again.'' everyone agreed with Kakucho, and they never played Monopoly again.

Not that it was possible to play it again like that because in the future two of them are not going to be there anymore.

The chapter was inspired by a TikTok I saw.