Legally Black

Everybody in Bonten knew that Sanzu was an idiot. That was maybe one reason why no one was surprised when they heard the news.

''Sanzu is in prison,'' Kakucho told everyone in the kitchen. They were all eating food that Eri made. Eri is perhaps a little weird, but she is a damn good cook.

Ran and Rindou laughed their ass off and put their coffees down. Takeomi was a little worried for his little brother, but just nodded. Mochi just let a tired sigh out and continued to eat the avocado toast that Eri made him eat. She said something about, 'it fits your vibe.'.

Koko looked at Eri worried, knowing she and Sanzu had an odd friendship. He was right because she gasped out loud and slammed her hands on the table.

''THIS DAMN TRAITOR! I told him we should go together to prison, and what did he?! This is the biggest betrayal since ever, and it happens to me. What is going to happen next? Blake and Ryan Reynolds break up?!'' Koko tried to calm her down, but she just glared at him.

'' Koko try to break him out.'' Mikey said, still eating his Dorayaki that Eri made. Koko was about to nod but was stopped by Eri who had a dangerous smirk on her face. Everyone looked at her and got a little scared.

''no Koko don't. I mean I'm Sanzu's boss, and I'm a little pissed that I wasn't his first call in prison, but still he is my minion.'' she said with a bright smile.

''Eri what are you talking about?'' Kakucho asked confused and Eri smiled.

'' I'm going to life my legally blond moment. Well, legally black with my hair color.'' Kakucho was the only one who understood it.

''what are you blabbering?'' Rindou asked confused and Kakucho looked at her with wide eyes and said '' she's going to be his lawyer.''

''not happening. Mikey, please think about it! She is going to make Sanzu stay forever there.'' Takeomi said, and Mikey just ignored him.

''fine we are all going.'' he said and with that Eri smiled at him with a cheerful smile.

*Three days later*

Sanzu was annyoed. He was three days in a disgusting prison cell and shared it with another person. Today is going to be his trial and he wore a suit from Kakucho who just said sorry. He was a little confused but just nodded. This wasn't the first time he was in prison, and he knew how this would go. He just needed to agree with his lawyer.

He sat in the front where the judge was and didn't see his lawyer. Sanzu however saw the rest of Bonten with hideous disguises. He was about to search for Eri, but then the door opened. There was Eri making her dramatic entrance. She wore a blazer that was open with a white blouse under it. She had a fitting pencil skirt on that was the same color as the blazer. It is squared with different colors of pink.

That moment, Sanzu knew he was never getting out of prison. Eri probably spent more time finding the perfect outfit then finding a way to get Sanzu out. He glared at Bonten who just gave him a thumbs up.

The judge made their way inside and everyone stood up. They started with the basic's and the other side was now beginning to talk.

'' I saw mister Akashi walking out of a crime scene. He was talking on the phone and seemed angry. He then wanted to walk away, but we caught him. We knew him because of the other crimes he committed over the years.'' Sanzu looked at Eri who was texting Emi under the table, and he let a sigh out.

'' miss Ito, you are next.'' after Eri heard that, she smiled and stood up. She walked a little at the front.

'' miss Honor girl, my client never could have killed this ... person who died.  At first, he is a Scorpios men, but not a bad one. I mean he never tried to kill anyone and if he killed anyone no one would ever find that out. The real problem however is that my client was at the wrong place at the wrong time and I can prove it.'' she said and everyone looked at her shocked, but not the good kind.

''please to miss Ito.'' the honor or whatever they are called.

''for that however I need mister Haru on the chair of truth.'' everyone looked at her with widen eyes and Sanzu wanted to kill her but just stood up and did the whole swear thing.

'' mister Haru is it true that you were at the place where the crime happen?'' she asked and Sanzu let a 'yes' out.  She nodded and made her way to her bag and pulled a picture out.

'' miss Honor girl may I show you this picture or better everyone?'' the honor nodded and everyone soon saw the picture. There were Sanzu and Eri drinking a milkshake and eating what looked like a big ice cream cup.

'' we can all see on this picture my beautiful face and mister Haru. We were-'' she was interrupted by the other side.

'' objection. Irrelevant.'' Eri glared at them.

''miss Honor girl, I swear you are not going to regret it.'' the Honor nodded and Eri smirked at the other side.

'' like I was trying to tell, me and Mister Haru were eating at an ice cream shop. Had a milkshake and took a part by ice cream eat challenge. We won, but that is not important, what is important are mister Haru's medical reports.'' she said and showed them again everyone.

'' you can see in the middle written mister Haru is lactose intolerant. He has a bad one where when he drinks just a single drop of milk or something that has milk in it, he's sitting for the rest of the day on the toilet. The first pic I showed you was taken that day at 5:32 pm, and he was caught at 6:02 pm. near the crime scene was a public toilet and mister Haru was inside it, and we can see it on the cameras. That is one of the reasons why mister Haru can't be the killer.'' she said and everyone looked at her a little shocked. she fucking slayed it.

After that, the other side talked for a little, and then the judge and everyone were talking together to decide Sanzu's trial. When they came inside, everyone was silent.

'' miss Ito and Mister Yemin told each side of the story, and we checked everything. Miss Ito seemed to tell the truth. She and mister Akashi were that day eating ice cream, and he is lactose intolerant. He couldn't possible killed the person. He was at the wrong place at the wrong time. Mister Akashi is innocent.'' with that everyone clapped and Eri smirked at the other side. She looked at Sanzu who let a sigh of relief out.

After that they met up with Bonten and Eri looked at them.

'' it seems like I'm your new lawyer.'' Koko just let a tired sigh out and nodded. Kakucho looked at her and thought, 'she totally had her legally blond moment.'

I'm back and finished my exams! Math exam fucked my life but hey I'm still a little alive. I had this idea at my math exam and I hope you liked it.