Mc Donald's Sprite

After Bonten left, Eri was alone in the place where she was kept. She looked around and saw a couch and broken glass.

*The next day *

The Bonten trio made their way to Eri to tell her something. They would have expected many things, but not that. There she was in the middle of the room sitting on a couch. Her phone was put somewhere so that she could see what was put on. That didn't really bother them. What bothered them were the many bags of food and bottles lying around.

''where the hell did you get this?!'' Rindou asked.

''OMG! The hell, don't sneak up on me. I almost had a heart attack.'' Eri said and hold her heart and glared at him.

''the food?'' Ran too asked. Eri looked at his hair. 'Damn, who broke your heart.'

''there is this thing called delivery service. '' Eri told them and drank from her Mc Donald's Sprite. 'Damn, that hits different.'

''how the hell did they even knew where to deliver.'' Rindou asked. Eri rolled her eyes, but not in a good way.

'' on my snap map.'' she said without a bother in the world and stopped her phone. 'I just wanted to watch Euphoria'

''snap?'' Sanzu asked, confused as hell.

''god in which century do you life? Come over, I will show you.'' She said, and the Trio made their way over and watched her.

''alright, so Snapchat is like the mother from Instagram. You can chat with your friends and send them pictures, and they can be like ugly as hell because they can see this shit for like 5 seconds. There was this one time I send Emi my bitch a pic from my boobs. She was like 'damn' and I was like 'come over, I'm alone'. Then this bitch did something that I couldn't believe she did. Do you know what I mean?'' Eri asked, but saw the confused looks and rolled her eyes.

''This bitch took a screenshot, and you can see that on snap. I was like 'you stupid ass bitch, delete that.' she was like 'damn, but you're hot'. However, she still deleted it.'' she said, and the trio was confused as hell but nodded.

''yeah, but how did the delivery found you?'' Ran asked.

''oh yeah, my bad. You can send your friends and all that shit your location and can see where you are.'' she said and showed them the map. They just nodded.

''OMG! Do you see this?'' Eri said and looked shocked.

''what?''

''That whore, I swear. God, one day I'm going to unalive her.'' Eri said angry.

''what happen?'' Sanzu asked.

''yesterday I told you all about that bitch Ayame right? I just saw her on the snap map, she is with Hiro.'' Eri said and started to call Emi.

''wh- stop don't cal-'' Sazu was cut off.

''Eri you little slut, where are you? You just didn't come yesterday and left me alone. This is like the biggest anime betrayal since Cassie fucked Nate.''

''Emi just shut the fuck up. Look on your snap map right now.''

''that stupid bitch Ayame! The hell is she at Hiro's didn't he just break up with that girl from the other class?''

''yeah they did. I don't want to slut-shame or anything, but Ayame takes every guy. I mean like come on do you remember Yuri?''

''yeah he and I were together for like a month I think''

''I forgot to tell you, but I caught him and Ayame doing the dirty in the boy's toilette.''

''she just loves sloppy seconds. OMG you just changed the subject bitch. Why the hell didn't you come?''

''shit, sorry I was kidnapped''

''the hell?! Without me what a friend you are.''

'' I could ask if they can also kidnap you if you want. However, they are amateurs. The minute I woke up I thought 'OMG please tell me Massimo Kidnapped me' but he didn't.''

'' then nah. God, but Massimo was like super hot... Ok don't die without me bye''

The call ended and Eri let a sigh out. The Bonten Trio looked at her confused as hell and swore to never ask her anything again.

''so what did you want from me? Did Massimo finally came for me?! I mean I can cook a little and clean but only for him.'' she said with a small smirk.

'' we just wanted to tell you we found the woman.'' Rindou said and touched his forehead. He's so going to have a headache.

''what woman?'' Eri asked confused.

''the woman we mistook you for.'' Ran said and Eri still looked confused.

''you do know that I'm like really forgetful, right? Just take me to her.'' Eri said and stood up, taking her Sprite. 'Why is it so spicy.' the three just nodded and took her with them.

*to the crusty, musty woman *

Eri looked at the woman and damn had she boobs. They were like Hentai, huge. She was dressed in a short black dress with white shoes. 'Damn, I would never wear something like that. I would rather die.'

''so what are we going to do?'' Eri asked and hold her phone and Sprite in one hand.

'' there is no 'we'. You are just going to watch.'' Takeomi said, and Eri raised her eyebrow. 'Sorry, Jamal, that no one wants to fuck you.' Eri saw next to her someone with white hair and more eye bags than Sangwoo.

''ey mister Emo sir guy.'' Eri whispered to Mikey. He just looked at her.

'' I have like the best concealer and could cover your Sangwoo bags up.'' she whispered. Mikey just looked away. 'Damn, that guy screams edgy.'

''shush shush shush, we are here for your execution, Traitor.'' Sanzu said and looked at the woman who cried. She looked at everyone and her eyes landed on Eri.

''Help! You the girl help me!'' the blonde haired woman screamed.

'' don't scream like a banshee damn and who are you assuming my gender. What a bitch.'' Eri said and got on her phone.

''please call the police then!!!'' the banshee screamed

''yeah, not going to happen. I have like 48% battery left, and I still want to watch Euphoria.'' Eri drank from her Sprite, 'the hell is inside here?'

''you are one of them.'' the Banshee said and looked like she lost all hope.

''who?'' Eri asked.

''what?'' Banshee looked confused.

'' I mean, who asked? God can you like stop talking, if I were you I would be happy. They kidnapped me yesterday and thought I was you. Like I would never wear this clothes, and I'm not that crusty musty.'' Eri said. Bonten just looked tired.

''so you do remember.'' Ran said and looked at her.

''yeah, was just too lazy to answer.'' Eri looked at her phone and moved her hand as if to so 'get this over with'.

''now we can do it the easy way or the hard way.'' Sanzu said and looked at the Banshee.

'' I'm going to tell you everything you want, but please don't kill me!'' she screamed.

''there was this one police officer who wanted to make a deal with me. He would get me free, and I just tell him everything I knew about Bonten.'' she cried and looked scared.

'' damn you snitch. I'm so going to get you canceled on Twitter.'' Eri said and took a picture of the Banshee. She opened her Twitter and Bonten was done.

''what did you tell him?'' Sanzu asked and pressed the tip of his Katana against her neck. ' I'm so jealous. I never thought he was Kinky.' Eri thought.

''nothing, I swear!'' screamed the Banshee.

''you really can't lie, Miss Judgy.'' Eri laughed.

'' Thank you, Eri. Now let's start again.'' Sanzu smirked. After that the only thing left were Information, a dead body and Eri's Sprite.

'' I once saw this TikTok, and they were like 'if you one day have a dead body do this' I was like 'bitch I'm never going to need this shit'.'' Eri said with a small smirk.

''what are you trying to say?'' Koko asked. After that, Eri showed them the TikTok and finally got a room at the Bonten hideout.

______________

fly low Miss Banshee