Cupid /2

Inui and Eri made their way to a coffee shop. Inui thought he was getting information about where Koko is right now. What he didn't know however was that Eri had her own plan.

''where is he?'' Inui asked, and Eri let a fake sigh out.

'' he is doing horrible. I can't tell you where he is because he doesn't trust me anymore.'' Inui believed her acting.

'' how do you know him?'' Eri didn't know what to say, so the first thing came out.

'' I'm his wife.'' Inui looked shocked and nodded. Eri could see that he was hurt, but she needed to ignore that. She was on a mission called love.

'' I only heard about you a week ago.(lie) I was searching for my jacket and found a picture of you. I thought that maybe you could talk to him.'' she said and had a fake worried expression on her face.

'' I haven't talked with him for years. Why do you think I could help?'' Eri almost facepalmed. 'Bitch because he loves you!'

'' he spoke pretty fond of you.'' a fake gentle smile was on her face. 'Please someone save me. This is so cringe.'

'' please only a small talk. I am going to plan everything here is my number.'' she finished and Inui nodded.

*next day*

Eri planned everything and Sanzu is going to help her. They both are going to wait for them to met at a small shop. Then she and Sanzu would look all doors so that they both could fall in love. Well everything was going as planned but not the part where they are falling in love.

'' Inupi? Why are you here?'' Koko asked and looked at him confused. Inui looked at Koko and was shocked how much he changed.

''your wife told me that something was wrong, and I should talk with you. I also have something's to tell you.'' he said and Koko rolled his eyes.

'' I am leaving.'' when he tried to open the door, it was locket.

''why are the doors' locked?'' Koko asked confused and Inui tried to open the door. Nothing happen. Before they could try more, they heard Eri through a speaker.

' You both are not leaving this room until Koko finally realizes that what he told me a few nights ago was false. If you are hungry, there is a small kitchen in the back. After this is over you both are so going to thank me and if not I am going to burn your eyelashes.'

''what is your wife talking about?'' Inui asked confused.

'' wife? That is Eri my.... Child?'' it came out like a question, and Inui looked at him confused.

'' why the hell am I here?'' Inui was confused after he realized that he didn't even know why he was there.

'' don't worry about it. After I talked with Eri you can forget everything.'' Inui let a humorless laugh out.

'' and then what? You are leaving again?'' Inui asked and Koko looked at him.

'' Inui everything is over. You are free, so don't make more trouble. Eri let us out.'' Koko said and looked around.

' Alright coconut because you don't want to be honest with your heart. I am going to help Inui, Koko never was in love with Akane or whatever her name was. All these years he only simped for you, which is kinda disgusting but cute'.

Inui looked at Koko confused, ''what is she talking about?''

'' Eri is weird, you shouldn't trust her words.'' he looked around and tried to find the speaker.

'' after Akane died, you always saw her inside me and even kissed me. I want to know the truth.''

' You did coconut? Damn, and I thought you were never honest with yours-' Koko destroyed the speaker Eri was speaking on.

''what is she talking about, Koko?'' Inui asked, and Koko let a tired sigh out.

'' she thinks I am in love with you and tries to play cupid.'' Inui looked at Koko and clenched his fist.

'' that is the reason, why I am here?! I searched for you and never found you! I stayed by your side and knew that you only saw Akane in me. Koko I want the truth!'' Inui was angry.

'' Inupi that is enough! You are an idiot.'' before they could say anything, they heard Eri's voice outside.

'' Inui don't listen to him! I asked him a few days ago, and he told me one of the reason, why he loved Akane was because of the birthmark on her collarbones. Then I looked at the picture and BAM, you had the birthmark.'' Inui looked at Koko.

'' that doesn't mean anything! I was confused, and sad, Eri get over it! I love Akane because she saved me that day.'' after that everyone was silent. 'This got awkward.'

'' what day?'' Inui asked and Koko looked at him.

'' it was after I got beaten by some high schoolers. I barely could see anything and Akane helped me to your old house'' Koko was so silent that Eri didn't catch it, but Inui did. Inui punched Koko.

'' Koko I am going to kill you!'' Koko let Inui kick and punch him. He knew that he deserved it. When Inui stood over him and Koko saw the birthmark near his collarbones, he got a flashback.

He saw a younger Inui who looked at him worried. He was getting him on his back and Koko let a few words out, 'I really like you'. When they got to Inui's house, he heard how Inui, told Akane to tell Koko that she saved him.

'' no, you saved me that day, but that doesn't change anything. I still love her.'' before they could say more, a furious Eri made her way inside. She jumped on top of Koko and punched him. 'Damn that hurt.'

'' Koko I swear to chase Atlantic! How long do you want to be a little bitch! Do you want to push all the people away that care about you shithead! I did all of that so that you can accept that you are in love with him! And Koko no one cares if you are or not! You bastard, are here lying right at my face and I hate liars! Koko you never loved her, you were just too scared to love Inui or whatever his name is!'' she punched him and her hands were bleeding.

Koko looked and let Eri punch him. ' Eri are you crying?' in a fact Eri was crying because her hands hurt, and her phone fell on the floor today, and it cracked. She let all her frustration out on him.

'' Eri I think that is enough. Thank you for trying to help, but Koko is a real bastard.'' Inui said and hold Eri's bleeding hand.

'' Koko when you are not telling the truth then I am leaving like Eren -without the whole murder thing-. I will live with Inui.'' she warned and let Inui hold her hands. Koko saw that and looked at the ceiling. ' Eri is what you said true? Looking back, I always was with Inupi and had fun. We were best friends and I wanted us to be like that forever. Maybe I did fall in love with him and used Akane as a replacement. Yeah, that must be it... I never loved her... I loved Seishu and thought I loved Akane because she looked like him and I didn't wanted to destroy our friendship. Just because I didn't want to lose him. I'm sorry Akane, but that is a goodbye, and I am really sorry that I used you.'

'' you really know what to say to hurt a person, Eri.'' Koko let out and Eri didn't look at him. 'Yeah because of that Bitch Ayame.'

'' even if what you said was true, it can't happen. I would only bring Inupi in danger, and you are already inside the danger. I really hope that one day you can be also free.'' Koko said, and Eri was about to punch him again. 'Who the hell are you? Eren with all that being free shit'.

'' stop with your sappy talk and tell him the truth, Eren 2.0!'' Eri sat on the floor and Inui was on her right side. Both were looking at Koko.

'' Seishu, I am sorry.'' Eri didn't understand why Koko said it, but Inui or better Seishu did.

''let's start over again Koko.'' with that, Eri finished her mission. Now she had two fathers and not only one.

______

I wasn't sure how to finish it, but I think everything Seishu ever wanted was an apology from Koko. Sorry for the long wait..