Red button

Eri was snooping around the hideout. Let's start from the beginning. Eri woke up and was on her phone for an hour . After that, she became hungry and made her way inside the kitchen and ate something with Koko. He had a mission and told her to do what she wanted. Big mistake. That's where we come to the snooping. She realized that she only knows a few rooms, and that couldn't be it. She was the second boss of a criminal organization and also a bad bitch.

She found meeting rooms and offices. That was all boring. After a while, she was near her and Mikey's office and saw a door. She never saw it and opened it, and she wasn't disappointed. Inside were weapons, and Eri fell in love.

She found many grenades and knifes. She also found guns and damn she was happy. There also was a bazuka, but that thing was a little heavy, so Eri ignored it. She took a  grenade and two guns. ' Ayame I am so going to kill you, but before that happens I want to see what happens if let a grenade explode.'

She was now in the garden of the hideout, and it was large. She stood on the balcony and saw that no one was outside. ' What do I need to do? Just throw it away? Damn, I need TikTok.'

After Eri watched three TikTok videos, she realized how to use the grenade. ' Alright, I need to pull and then throw it away. Damn, I feel like my sperm donor.'

What Eri didn't realized was that after she watched TikTok videos, someone made their way outside. Before she saw that, she threw it away and waited for it to explode.

Eri felt the ground shake a little and many lights and nothing more happened. Before she could try one of her guns, she heard a yell. '' THE HELL!''

Soon, everyone found out that Eri caused the small explosion, and she was sitting in her and Mikey's office. The other members looked at her, and she looked back. Then her eyes landed on Takeomi who was the one who yelled.

'' you look like shit! Did you try to cospl-'' she was interrupted by Takeomi.

''of course I look like shit! What normal person throws a grenade when they are bored.''

'' first, I never said I was normal. I'm special. And second I wasn't bored and so threw the grenade. Third, who the hell walks around a garden?'' she asked with crossed arms, and Takeomi looked at her in disbelieve.

'' every person!'' he yelled.

'' Eri why did you throw the grenade?'' Koko asked gentle and Eri looked at him. Ignoring Takeomi completely.

'' you told me to do what I want to do. Don't you all realize that I am the victim! My poor heart couldn't handle being away from you guys so long. Then I thought if I did something like that, my poor heart would become one again.'' Eri, said with fake sadness and everyone could see. Well almost everyone. 'Gaslighting is the only way to go!'

'' little Eri you are right! You are all day alone... let me show you how to use a gun.''

''OMG really?! Can we shoot someone?'' Eri asked exited.

''Sanzu shut up. Eri we had this conversation once and the answer is still no.'' Koko said. Eri looked at him in disbelive.

'' didn't you listen to me? If we don't do something like that, then I'm going to die because of a broken heart.'' Ran tried his hardest not to laugh.

''I don't see anything wrong with what Eri did.'' Mikey said, and now everyone looked at him in disbelieve, expect Eri who had stars in her eyes.

'' see, both your bosses told you it was alright, so stop bitching around.'' Eri, said, and Mikey just nodded.

'' Eri hush for a second. Mikey, please stop telling her things like that. She will think in the future that everything she does is alright!'' everyone felt the room getting colder, and Mikey glared at Koko.

'' Kokonoi who do you think is the boss here? Over the month, where Eri is with us, I may have become a little opener, but that doesn't mean you can give me orders.'' Mikey said and Koko nodded. 'He gives me big dick vibes.'

'' I so agree with you mister sir Sangwoo bags.'' Eri, said, with crossed arms. She looked around the room and fidget with her hands. Ran saw that and raised an eyebrow.

'' Eri what are you hiding?'' now everyone looked at her, and she glared at him. 'I swear, I'm so going to torture you with the music from Justin Bieber.'

'' the hell are you talking about mister bad hair?'' Ran felt an arrow going through his heart but ignored that.

'' you are hiding something. I mean, you are today acting a lot more normal than like ever.'' Eri thought about it a little.

'' so I may or may not have pushed the red button in your red room of weapons and sex.'' Everyone looked at her with widen eyes.

'' Eri this button is going to destroy the whole hideout! Why the hell did you pushed it?'' Takeomi asked.

'' I couldn't hold myself back. I mean, if you see a red button, you just want to push it, Mister Grey.'' Sanzu nodded and had a face on that said 'true'.

'' Eri you are not touching any red buttons anymore.'' Mikey said, and after that they stopped the hideout from destroying itself. Eri wasn't allowed to go near the weapons room, but she got a cake and new phone.