Thanks dad...

Small angst warning

Eri was dying. Well, not literally, but she was dying. It was 8 pm, and she was about to go on Spotify and saw herself out-logged. She didn't think anything about it and tried to log herself in, yet nothing worked. She has a mental breakdown and was looking at a wall.

Kakucho and Eri had their movie night, and he saw her just looking at a wall. He was scared. Eri was never silent. She would always say something or do something. Yet here she was just staring at a wall, not saying anything. He made his way over to her, and she didn't do anything.

He called a meeting in Eri's room, and soon everyone was inside Eri's room. She didn't do anything, and everyone was scared. Koko being something like her father made his way to her and sat in front of her.

'' hey kid is everything alright?'' he asked gentle.

'' how the motherfucking hell can you ask such a question? Spotify is offline I'm going to die.'' she said, and the others let a sigh out of relive expect Kakucho he knew what that meant.

'' congratulation. You always talk about wanting to die her is your free ticket.'' Rindou said and got a punch from his older brother. Eri just ignored them and walked out.

'' guys, I think she meant that serious. She is now going to try to kill herself.'' Kakucho said and walked after Eri the others walked after him. They arrived in the Kitchen and saw Eri with a knife and Kakucho trying to take it away.

'' Kakucho you idiot, stop with that! I'm trying to unalive myself, and I'm not going to stop because you are in the room. I'm not Dazai.'' she said and tried to get another knife, but Sanzu carried her over his shoulders.

'' you're not going to killing yourself, little Eri.'' with that he carried her out. Kakucho and Koko taking everything out of the kitchen that Eri could use to kill herself.

They were now inside Mikey's and Eri's office, trying to get Eri's mind off things. They were playing UNO.

'' I swear Sanzu if you give me another plus two I'm blowing your head up.'' Rindou said, and Everyone glared at him.

Eri now gave every bad plus one Rindou, and he was close at yelling at her. She won, but the others play until one loses. She told them she is going to the toilet, but Kakucho followed her.

She made her way to the kitchen about to unalive herself but only saw spoons.

'' seems like I need to get creative. Where is five minutes craft when you need them.'' she was stopped by Kakucho, and she just glared at him.

They made their way back and saw the others play and Mikey was winning. No one knew why, but he was winning, but then Koko saw why.

'' Mikey! The hell?! You can't just take all plus cards and hide them!'' with that, Mikey lost, and he just glared at them.

They played for a while, but soon everyone got hungry and called takeout. Everyone got something that you could eat with a spoon, except Mikey, who ate his Dorayaki.

'' oi Sanzu stop stealing everyone's meat from their soup!'' Rindou yelled and war broke out. Eri saw everyone arguing and made her way to the rooftop. Koko saw that and followed her. He saw her looking down the rooftop and made his way in silent to her.

'' you are shit at sneaking on.'' she snorted. He chuckled and stood next to her.

'' are you going to jump?'' he asked and looked at the others building's under them.

'' are you not going to stop me?'' Eri counter questioned, and he patted her head.

'' nah, if you jump I also jump.'' he said and Eri looked at him.

''what about Seishu? I know that you love him, I can liter-'' she was interrupted by Koko.

'' smell it I know. A really weird ability you have there.'' he said. She didn't talk.

'' you know Eri you are really something special.'' he chuckled and looked at her, she didn't look at him.

'' you are really stupid if you think this is going to not make me unalive myself.'' Koko let a sigh out.

'' I know that. I mean, I decided to jump with you.'' she just rolled her eyes.

'' why?''

'' you are like a daughter to me, and Seishu is going to forgive me if it comes to you.'' Eri now looked at the other buildings with widen eyes. She never had a father, only a man whose seeds made her. After that, he was buying milk. She always joked that Koko was her father, but never thought he saw her as his daughter. Before they could say more, Eri got a call. It was Emi.

'ERI SPOTIFY WORKS AGAIN!' that was the only thing she said and hang up.

'' do you still want to kill yourself?'' Koko asked and Eri rolled her eyes.

'' why should I? Spotify, my soul and heart is back.'' 

'' Eri let's get you a cat.'' he grinned, and she looked at him weirdly.

''why a cat?'' Koko patted her head and said '' a cat would fit you or how do you say it. It fits your vibe.'' Eri looked at him in disgust.

''please never do that again.'' with that, both walked away. ''thanks dad.'' Eri whispered, and she thought he didn't hear it, but he did. Seems like he won his bet against Seishu. She called him first dad.

This wouldn't be a real gen z book without a little angst and daddy issues. Sorry not sorry. I also had this idea the minute I made this book because my Spotify was offline.

Future me here... so I finished the chapter the same day legally black came out. However, i kind of had a feeling I would get hate because of it, so I wrote it over and over again. I hope you like it and if not then sorry.