Eri's dream comes true

Sanzu's day started normally. He was inside his room and choose his outfit. Then like every morning he ate breakfast -drugs- and was feeling good. After that, he would make his way to Mikey and ask him about his mission. However, today's mission just wasn't his.

''Boss, please tell me this is a joke?'' Sanzu almost begged.

'' Eri told me today that our kitchen doesn't have any food there. I want that you both go shopping. It's more she's shopping, and you're keeping her out of danger.'' Mikey said and looked at him bored.

'' good luck, Sanzu.'' Ran said and smirked at him. Sanzu only glared at him and made his way to Eri. He couldn't stand her and will never like her. She was a little brat who stole his position and acted like she was the boss -which she kind of is-. He was outside her room and knocked on the door. 'Deep breaths Haruchiyo deep breaths.' he told himself.

When he made his way inside, he saw her sitting on her couch. She was on TikTok and Sanzu heard the words 'my name is chicky, chicky, chicky, chicky.' he was done. He swore he could take every drug in this world and still would not feel it. This brat was going to be the death of him.

'' oi we are going groceries shopping stand up.'' Sanzu, said, annoyed and looked at her.

''the hell? Why didn't you knock?'' she looked at him annoyed. He looked at her in disbelieve.

''just make yourself ready.'' He said, and made his way to a chair. Eri rolled her eyes and made her way to her wardrobe.

She wore a black sweater and a long white skirt. Over it, she had a brown coat that she stole from Koko. She had high black boots and sunglasses. When she made her way outside, Sanzu looked at her in disbelieve.

'' we are going groceries shopping and not going to eat at a restaurant.'' he said and looked at her.

'' that is something you don't know. Now stand up, I want food.'' she said and made her way out. Sanzu wanted to cry, but hold it inside.

They were now both in Sanzu's car, and both were silent. That was unusual for both of them and if anyone saw that they would think they are reaming. Eri hated the silence.

'' what do you do in your free time?'' Eri asked and looked at him. She was a little nervous, but not because she was scared. No, her anxiety was getting the best of her.

'' oh, you know the usual. Do my mission and then go to our club and fu- why the hell am I telling you that?!'' he said in angry and glared at her.

'' damn Jamal, stop being so angry it was only a question.'' after that no one spoke a word. Yet there was still one question on Eri's mind.

'' did you ever get one pregnant?'' after that, Sanzu turned the music on and both didn't say a word after.

They were both inside the groceries store and bought normal things like bread, eggs, rice, and fruit. Eri let after a while sigh's out, and that didn't go unnoticed by Sanzu.

'' why the hell are you doing that? Stop that.'' he told her and picked some sweets up and put them inside the shopping cart.

'' that is like so boring. I mean, I love food and could eat it all the time, but this is just boring.'' She said and looked at him.

'' what do you want to do? Rob this place?'' He asked sarcastic. Eri thought he was serious and looked at him with starts in her eyes.

'' OMG, can we? I never robbed a place, but I know I can do it with you.'' She said and looked at him exited. Sanzu looked at her confused. ' The hell is wrong with that child.'

'' Koko and Mikey would kill us, so no. go and bring the meat.'' He said and looked at her. She had a look on her face that he couldn't read, and he didn't like it.

'' that sounds like a future me problem. The present me wants to rob this boring place, so let's rob it.'' She said and looked at him with a smirk. He thought for a second and smirked back, this is going to be fun. They bought everything and put it inside Sanzu's car. They bought masks to hide their faces. When they made their way inside, they slowly made their way to the cashier. Not many people were inside the shop. There was only one high school student who is buying snacks.

The cashier looked at them with a smile. Eri walked in the front and Sanzu close behind to protect her. She picked gums and put them down.

'' I would love to get this and everything you got in the register.'' she said and hold Sanzu's gun at the cashier. Before she could scream, Eri spoke.

'' if I were you, I would shut my mouth. Do you see that guy behind me? He could kill that boy over there without blinking, so keep your voice down and give us the money. Like that no one is getting hurt sweetheart.'' Eri, said sweetly. The cashier looked at her scared and nodded. The high school student didn't know what was going on and still was searching for snacks. He was now far away from them.

After they got all the money, they looked at the woman. Sanzu had a crazy look on his face and began to talk.

'' now I want you to turn your back to us.'' He said and looked at her. She looked scared and did what he told her. He bonded her hands together and put a cloth in her mouth.

'' you are going to be a good girl and shut your mouth until we are gone. After that, you can bitch all you want. Do you understand?'' he asked, and she nodded with tears running down her face.

With that, both Sanzu and Eri made their way outside and fast drove away. They were silent, but then laughed.

''OMG, that was amazing!'' Eri laughed and Sanzu did the same. They drove to a small park and stayed in the car.

''how much money did we even get?'' asked Sanzu.

'' like 769,78 $.'' Eri, said, and she and Sanzu looked at each other and nodded. They were so going to go eating junk food.

That day, both Sanzu and Eri got a new best friend.

BONUS

after they finished and made were back at the Bonten hideout. They laughed, but soon were called to Mikey. When they got inside, they saw both Koko and Mikey.

'' boss, I finished my mission.'' Sanzu said and smirked at Eri who was trying to hold her laughter.

'' that is good. However, can one of you tell me why you robbed a groceries store?'' Mikey asked and looked at them with his dark eyes.

'' bounding time?'' Eri wanted to say, but it came out as a question.

''ERI! That was dangerous. What were you going to do when they caught you?'' Koko asked and looked at her.

'' I had Sanzu with me, and he told me he is going to protect me. God, why are you making such a big deal out of it. We had fun.'' she said and rolled her eyes. Koko wanted to say more, but only gave Mikey a look. Mikey nodded.

'' it's alright Eri let's cook something ok?'' Eri just nodded and left with Koko.

After that, Sanzu was going to clean up for a whole month. however, it was so worth it.