gun

It was a normal day in the Bonten hideout. Everyone did their work and there were not many traitors. They all eat and everything was silent. Well, it would be a normal day if Eri wasn't there. Right now, all Bonten higher-ups were in Mikey's and Eri's office.

The only thing was that Eri wasn't there, and she was the one who called this 'meeting'.

'' does anyone know why Eri called us here?'' Takeomi asked. He sat on one of the new couches that Mikey bought for Eri. She told him that the one they had before wasn't the right vibe.

'' why do we even listen to that stupid brat? She is our captive and should be long dead.'' Sanzu said annoyed. He couldn't believe that she was now Bontens Number two. She stole his job and was now closer by Mikey.

'' This 'stupid brat' helped us after you fucked your mission up. I'm not saying she is normal, but still we should be thankful.'' Koko said and had enough of Sanzu's whining.

'' I hate to say it, but Sanzu is right. Why is she still here? I'm mean she got her own room and Koko how much is all that stuff you bought worth? Yes, she helped us one time, but that doesn't mean we should act like a fucking daycare.'' Rindou said and looked at Koko. Koko rolled his eyes.

'' hey! That were Mikey orders, so stop with that.'' Kakucho said and looked at them.

'' Kakucho don't act like that. We all know that when you babysit her something happen. The only question is what happen? Don't tell me you are in love.'' Sanzu laughed and looked at him.

'' watch your mouth, Sanzu. Before the other day, you didn't have any problem with her. Don't tell me you are jealous because she is now Mikey's right hand?'' Kakucho glared at him.

'' please, we all know Mikey didn't mean that. He was just trying to shut her up.'' Sanzu said.

'' know what I said was true. She is now the second boss of Bonten also my right hand.'' Mikey said. He was tired of them talking shit.

'' so, what were you talking about, Sanzu.'' Koko said with a small chuckle and looked at an angry Sanzu.

'' look guys, I love that I am the center of your attention. However, we need to talk now serious.'' Eri, said, and the others jumped a little after hearing her.

''when did you come inside?'' Takeomi asked confused.

'' hush. shit is about to go down.'' Eri, said, and sat on the chair that was behind her and Mikey's desk.

'' first I want to say I love the vibe that I'm getting. I mean guys, be honest, this room is now so much prettier with these couches. That is so giving me mafia movie vibes and a little Massimo vibes. There was this one time when I was watching Mafia movies with Emi and that was fire.'' Eri, said, and looked at them. Before she could say more, Sanzu spoke.

'' get to the point.''

''Bitch, don't interrupt me. Alright so I was earlier talking with Emi, and she was like 'you bitch, when are you coming back to school?' I was so confused and was like 'bitch I'm kidnapped. I can't come to school.' she then told me the most shocking news. That bitch Ayame is now that I am gone acting like she owns the school. When Emi, told me that I was like 'ok let murder that bitch.' however I thought a little, and then I told her 'no, let's make that cunt's life a living hell.'Emi was like 'alright, when are you coming to school?' that brings me now here where I told Koko to call this meeting. I'm going to destroy that little whore, but can I get a gun?'' Eri asked, and now everyone is, overwhelmed. All that information was a little too much and too confusing. They understood the half of what she was talking about.

'' sure.'' Sanzu said and was about to give her his gun. Mochi slapped his head and took his gun. Eri looked at him in disbelieve.

'' Eri you are not going to murder your classmate. You are going to school but no killing, do you understand?'' Mochi said and Eri gave him a look that said 'you better be joking.'

'' since when are you my boss? Mister sangwoo bags I can hurt that bitch right?'' Eri asked Mikey who was eating the whole time.

'' as long no one sees you, I don't see a problem. Sanzu give her your gun.'' Mikey ordered and Sanzu nodded. He was about to give her the gun when Koko slapped Sanzu's head.

'' Mikey, please think about that! Eri, never used a gun, and she also shouldn't go to school just to hurt her classmates.'' Koko said and looked at Mikey.

'' I did it in my school years and turned out normal.'' Mikey said. The others were silent and gave him small glances.

'' fine. Koko from now on you have the responsibility for Eri.'' Mikey said and looked blankly at a wall. ' I did turn out normal, right?'

Eri was now looking at Koko with a raised eyebrow. She waited for him to talk, and Koko sweatdropped. ' The hell, Mikey?! I never took care of a child, but wait, could it be? Akane is that a sign from you?'

'' Eri you are from tomorrow on going to school like you should. From Monday until Friday you will be there and on Saturdays we are going shopping deal?'' Koko said and looked at her. He is now taking his 'fatherly duties' serious.

'' the hell? I thought you would understand, and now you are betraying me? I never thought you would be a Cassie.'' Eri, said, disappointed and stood up.

'' Eri sit down and let's talk. What do you not like about this deal?'' Koko questioned and had out of nowhere a glass of wine in his hands. Where he got that no one knows, and they don't ask.

'' that you are a two faced cunt.'' she said with a fake smile. ' Is this the third season of euphoria?' Kakucho thought and watched closely.

'' alright, you are allowed to hurt her but only one time. After that, you are not going to do anything. The only time is where you are allowed to hurt her again is when she did something, but you are going to tell me what she did.'' Koko said and looked proud at himself. The others gave him a 'what the fuck' look expect Mikey he was cosplaying Sangwoo.

'' that means I get a gun?'' She asked and looked at Koko. He gave her a look and she glared at him.

'' god, I thought we are a criminal organization.'' Eri, said, and looked at them.

'' we are, but we don't deal with childish things like that.'' Sanzu said and looked at her.

'' maybe you are right, and I didn't think about the right person to kill. Koko please kill Sanzu.'' She said and glared at Sanzu.

'' that is like the important thing in my life. That bitch Ayame is destroying my life since I started school. I mean, she acted like mine and Emi's friends, but then stabbed us in the back. She is a fucking traitor, and you say that is childish? Ayame is going to die, and I don't care if it is now or in a week, and when it happens I want her to suffer. I also want to look in her eyes when she takes her LAST FUCKING BREATH!'' Eri finished. The others looked at little, shocked that she yelled the last part. Sanzu however heard something that he didn't like.

'' so she is a traitor? Don't worry little Eri I'm going to deal with her.'' Sanzu said and had a crazy look on his face.

'' no one is killing anyone. Eri you are going to school, and you are not killing that girl. Punch her, kick her, I don't care. Sanzu the next time you say something like that you are going to be on clean up duty for the rest of your life. Koko I told you to deal with that, and what did you do? Acting like a lawyer. The next time you do that, I'm going to burn your eyelashes.'' Mikey said, annoyed, and looked at them.

'' I know there was I reason why you are my favorite'' Eri, said and gave him a small kiss on the cheek and left. After that, no one asked Mikey another thing for that day.