031; stop being her saviour

THIRD PERSON.

THE FIVE BAND MEMBERS HAD BEEN STOOD by the same corner for almost the entirety of the party that night, keeping their conversations to themselves and trying to include the boy who seemed to into his head.

And whilst four of them were laughing and entertaining themselves, Daniel looked over to Corbyn who had been scanning the room they were in every five minutes, searching for a girl he wasn't even sure was here.

"Stop." Daniel said to him, removing himself from the main conversation.

"She's probably here," he replied.

"She isn't," he rolled his eyes, "what even are you guys?"

"Friends."

"Sure." He said through a small laugh, "and pigs fly." Daniel shook his head in disbelief, watching his head follow a girl through the room they were in before he placed his drink down on the table next to them.

"I'll be back," Corbyn told his four band mates, pushing through the crowd and eventually following the girl up the stairs of the party and down the hall to one of the rooms.

And as he watched her find an empty one to herself, she stepped into it and attempted to close the door just as Corbyn put both of his hands on it, stopping it from moving any further.

"Did you come here alone?" He spoke up as she turned to look at him, watching him step into the room before he closed the door behind him.

"No, Evie and Sydnie are here."

"Where are they?"

"Outside in some dark corner." She shrugged.

"Why won't you talk to me?" Corbyn asked her as she immediately paused, staring at him while blinking for a few moments before her eyes narrowed.

"Why won't I talk to you?" She replied, "are you fucking kidding me?"

"What?" He breathed out while throwing him arms up.

"I didn't end things with Isaac just so I could be some girl you fuck when you're bored," she told him as he shook his head and sighed, "in case you weren't aware, asshole, I ended things to be with you."

"Your managers have said you can't be-"

"That's not an excuse to just hook up with me."

"You let us hook up."

"Not to be told to leave straight after it." She interrupted him, "I have sex with you because I love you, have you had sex with other girls while hooking up with me?"

"...That doesn't really matter because we aren't anything." Corbyn shrugged, "it's just you, I told the guys you were all I needed to be satisfied."

"...Just my sex satisfies you?"

"Well... no." He frowned, "no, I didn't mean it like that."

"That's what you told the guys." Kate said, "your hook up is all you needed to be satisfied so it's nice to know i'm just a hook up."

"You know I think more of you than just being a hook up." Corbyn argued, "but we can't date because everyone will catch on."

"We had a private date a few weeks ago and no one found out." Kate looked at him while shrugging, "I cooked you dinner, I bought you flowers, I stayed over. We can date, you just don't want to."

"It's not that."

"I don't want to be your hook up." Kate shook her head, "I don't want anything. With a song of mine being leaked I've got way too-"