010; i've got a headache

THIRD PERSON.

THE MORNING AFTER KATE AND CORBYN WERE both still asleep on the boy's couch, their legs intertwined together and the majority of their clothes still scattered across his floor, a blanket covering the bottom half of them.

Yet, continuous loud bangs on his front door had woke him up from his sleep, a subtle frown on his face from the confusion of waking up on his couch with a headache to follow with it.

And with his arm wrapped around the person sleeping beside him, his eyes opened and he glanced to her, soon widening and his lips parting slightly from the realisation of it being Kate.

Glancing around the room at the mess created last night, the playlist still playing in the background, he soon stood up and put on the pair of jeans he had from the night before, heading towards the door with his hand on his head.

He opened the front door with a small yawn, staring at the four guys in front of him who all glanced down to his jeans before looking back up at him.

"I have so many questions right now," Jack furrowed his eyebrows as he titled his head, "are you listening to Katy Perry?"

"What are you doing here?" Corbyn asked.

"We came to pick you up for the plans we have today," Daniel slowly replied, "It's 11am."

"Really?" He raised his eyebrows, "uh, i'm not ready."

"We can see that." Zach nodded.

"..what plans again?" Corbyn looked at them all.

"Bowling." Jonah told him, "we can come in while you get ready it's-"

"No, no." He shook his head, keeping his door only slightly open so the four weren't able to view into his house, "i'm not feeling too good anyway, I think i'll miss out today."

"...why are you being secretive?" Jack laughed slightly, "if you had a party and got drunk by yourself we won't judge."

"Just invite us next time." Daniel frowned.

"Yeah, sure." Corbyn slowly nodded, "i'm going to head back to bed now."

"Alright, well... we'll come bring you lunch after bowling." Jonah said as the others gave him a smile.

"That's not necessary, it's really-"

"We'll be back at 2 with your chipotle." Daniel said, the four walking away from his door as Corbyn soon closed it, ensuring it was locked to avoid them waking in on anything he didn't want them to see.

Shaking his head in disbelief Corbyn slowly walked back to his living room, his hands on his hips as he stared at the mess that had somehow been created in less than a night.

And scanning the room, his eyes caught a glimpse of an opened silver wrapper on the table beside the couch, suddenly understand why Kate was only in a shirt and her underwear.

"Oh my god," he mumbled to himself, letting out a sigh while grabbing a pair of sweats and walking over to the girl, "Kate."

"I've got a headache," she mumbled, keeping her eyes closed as she turned away from the boy.

"Put on my sweats," he told her, throwing them over her head and beginning to clear up the mess made from last night while she pulled them off of her head, a frown on her face.

The girl remained still for a few moments as she stared at his ceiling, her eyebrows slowly furrowing while Corbyn turned to look at her, watching her slowly grow more confused as time passed.

"Corbyn?" Kate spoke up.

"Yeah?" He replied, the girl sitting herself up before turning to look at him, her eyebrows raised slightly as he gestured to the wrapper left on the table.

And as her head turned towards it, her mouth suddenly turned into an 'o' shape whilst looking back at Corbyn, "oh."

"Mhm." He frowned, continuing with cleaning up as she put on the sweats that were thrown at her before grabbing her phone and checking her notifications, "can you-"

"Did I decline Isaac's call?" She asked.

"I don't know." He shrugged, "I don't remember anything, can you help me clean this shit up?"

"...Right, yeah sorry." She nodded and placed her phone down, walking over to the kitchen before stepping into a puddle of liquid as she looked down at it, "i think you're out of lemonade."

"I had a full bottle." Corbyn looked over at her.

"There's a bottle on the floor... but it's empty and there's a big puddle around it." Kate explained, picking up the empty bottle, "now my foot is wet."

Spending the next few minutes in silence while they cleared up the mess left from the night before, Corbyn eventually turned the music off and threw away the last of the trash, turning to face the girl who stood there awkwardly.

"..Okay well... I should uh- I should go," she pointed towards the door, slowly backing up towards it as Corbyn nodded.

"Yeah, yeah that's fine." Corbyn replied, scratching the back of his neck while walking her over to it.

"I'll probably see you in the studio," Kate shrugged.

"Yeah we'll walk past each other at some point," he nodded, holding the door open for her as she looked at him confused.

"I'm wearing your sweats do you-"

"Just.. you keep them." Corbyn shrugged, "I'm not bothered, it's fine."

"Okay." Kate gave him a small smile, "okay well i'll see you whenever."

"How are you getting home?" He frowned.

"Uber." The girl shrugged.

"Do you want me to drop you there..?"

"No, no it's fine." Kate shook her head, "don't want to be any trouble, and the uber is already on its way so.."

"Oh, okay." Corbyn nodded, "yeah, cool."

"Yeah," she slowly nodded, giving him a faint smile before heading down his driveway to meet her uber driver.

As she left and Corbyn closed his front door again, he stood in the same spot for a few moments in a slight confusion of everything that had happened within the course of a few hours.

But shaking his head and trying to brush it off, he went back over to his couch and sat down, feeling the silence around him as he let out a sigh.

(˚୨୧🔪·。🛒˚.⛓)

A/N

oopsies what happened there

listening to true love by pink & lily allen and just wanna say wow it resonates 

just wanna say wow it resonates