006; it's a bit revealing

THIRD PERSON.

"YOU'RE WEARING THAT?" ISAAC FROWNED AS KATE looked up at him, "to an award show?"

"That's what the stylist picked out," Kate nodded, "do you not like it?"

"It's just.. there's a lot on show." He mentioned as she turned back to the mirror, looking at the dress she had tried on that she was due to wear to the award show happening in a couple of days time.

"Is it the slit in the dress?" Kate asked him.

"Silk material," Isaac looked up from his phone, "a green silk dress maybe just isn't what you suit."

"I like it." She replied,

"I don't want you wearing that to an award show." Isaac shook his head, placing his phone to one side as the girl turned around to stare at him.

"I'm expected to wear this." Kate argued as she placed her hands on her hips, "what don't you like about it?"

"Too much on show." He shrugged, "wear a hoodie over it."

"I'm not wearing a hoodie over a dress to an award show." Kate rolled her eyes as he huffed, "i'm wearing it."

"Who are you going with?" He asked, "you said you had a plus one."

"Yeah, Evie is coming with me." Kate nodded, grabbing her sweats and shirt before looking at him, "can you turn around so I can get changed."

"I've seen it before."

"I'd let you if we were dating but we're not," she titled her head and smiled, "turn around."

"Okay." He raised his eyebrows, turning himself around while he allowed the girl to change out of her dress and into her comfy clothes, "why can't I come with?"

"I already invited Evie."

"But don't you usually bring your partner to those types of things?" Isaac questioned her as she rolled her eyebrows, hanging the dress back up.

"It said a plus one, didn't specify what kind." She told him, "my first option is always Evie, you know that."

"You take Evie everywhere," he frowned.

"You can turn back around," she said as he did so, immediately staring at her while she picked up a few things scattered around the floor, "Evie's my best friend, she comes first to everyone."

"I think she likes you."

"What?" Kate looked up at him with her eyebrows furrowed, watching him sit back down on her bed and grab his energy drink.

"Have you guys ever made out?"

"No, that's weird." She shook her head.

"But she's gay."

"Doesn't mean I am, and she has a girlfriend." The girl said, sitting down next to him while he gave her a nod.

"What's she wearing to the award thingy?" He asked, staring at his phone as the screen lit up while Kate shrugged.

"Whatever she wants."

"Let her wear that green dress and you can wear-"

"I'm wearing the green dress." Kate told him as Isaac sighed, throwing his head back in frustration before he looked back at the girl.

"Trust me, you don't want to wear that." Isaac said.

"My favourite colour is that shade of green," she folded her arms, "I will be wearing it."

"Do you need picking up from the award show?" He asked her, "I can pick you up and you can come back to mine."

"No, I think there's some kind of after party afterwards and we've been invited to that so we're going there," Kate explained, "and I'll be drinking so we'll get an uber home."

"I get the feeling Evie avoids me."

"She's just busy." Kate shrugged.

"Typical," he rolled his eyes, "Will and Caleb asked when you're going to be joining us for dinner again, they haven't seen you in a while."

"I'll come out for dinner next week if you want," she replied as she grabbed her phone, noticing him suddenly go quiet as he let out a sigh, "where are-"

"They want to go to their favourite restaurant, I'm not sure where it is." Isaac shrugged, "but I can get the address and drive us there, no big deal."

"Sounds good."

"Are you sure you want to wear that dress to-"

"I'm wearing it." Kate sternly told him as she stared at him with a small smile, "I like how I look in it."

"And so do I but it's a bit revealing."

"So what?" She shrugged.

"Fine." He raised his eyebrows.

–––––

INSTAGRAM

eviebrock, corbynbesson and 188,837 others liked this post

katelyn: hi

view all comments

username: hey 😍

username: wow ur so pretty wtf

username: everyone stfu corbyn liked her post he's returning again
↳ username: he follows her... she appears on his feed 😭

eviebrock: ur literally perfect wow
katelyn: i love u so much

sydnieavery: okay wow so pretty
↳ username: sydnieeeee
katelyn: syd imy pls come over soon
sydnieavery: i will 🥲🥲

username: ur actually gorgeous wtf

isaacjohnstone: wow 😍💕
↳ username: this is so middle aged dad comment
↳ username: bye 😭
↳ username: ew he's still here

username: kate pls release an album

username: are you single??
katelyn: yep
↳ username: oh
↳ username: interesting ☺️ corbyn come along xo

username: why are ppl still talking abt corbyn it's been a year get over it 😭

username: UR STUNNING

(˚୨୧🔪·。🛒˚.⛓)

A/N

filler chapter before the award show 😏

i got big things lined up any guesses hehe