Welcome Home: Part1

Hey everyone.... im so sorry io havent uploaded.... ive been busy.... i got 1st period spare now, so if i get up early enought ill have an hour or so to write a chapter.... (if i can get up early) i go to bed at like.... 10-1 which kinda sucks.... i gotta sleep earlier.... anyways heres the chapter Welcome Home! ps: she got back from her 6 month thing on Volterra... but shes gunna have like flashbacks and stuff.... ill still tell you how it went!!! btw Bella isnt going to DIE... shes PREGNANT!!!

heres the chapter: Welcome Home.

Bella.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everythings been so wonderful!

Volterra is magical, theres so many things to do!

Since im allowed outside of the Castle, i got to do everything.... I even went SHOPPING!!!

i got some outfits, that FIT me... since im pregnant.

I picked out a baby name at Volterra,

if its a girl, Renesmee Carlie Cullen..... i got the idea from my parents....Renee, Esme and Charlie, Carlisle.... I still think the babys a boy... Charles Anthony Daniel Masen Cullen. I hope everyone loves the name.... thought why would they?

When i got off my plane i spotted the family waiting for me.

I covered my belly with my suitcase.... i cant tell them yet.

As soon as Edward spotted me, he smiled.

So did everyone else....

Before i could do anything,

Alice ran up to me, and gave me a bear hug.

"Careful Alice" i muttered throught my teeth.

She backed away "Right, sorry"

Everyone stared at us like we were nuts...

I sighed. Thanks Alice!

"Guys... i gotta tell you something.... and you gotta promise not to freak out"

Esme was the one to answer "Sweetheart, what is it?"

Oh gosh, how am i going to do this?

i should tell Edward first? shouldnt i?

I lifted up my shield so Edward could read my mind.

His face lit up like a child face on christmas morning.

'Edward.....' i thought.

'Edward, im pregnant'

I lifted my shield back down, than stared at my love.

His face was blank.

Everyone was now staring at him, confused.

"Im pregnant" i said to the rest of the family.

Everyone became silent... there face become hard as stone.

I lifted the suitcase from my belly, and set it on the floor.

Everyone could only stare.

"Someone say something, im going to go insane"

Alice laughed.

she flicked to my side and hugged me close...

"Im sorry i didnt tell you guys, i...didnt know how to say it.... "

I leaned on Alice for support,

Esme was the one to answered again "Thats amazing! im so happy for you"

I sighed in relief....

"When the vampire bit me.... i guess they had a power.... which i have now.... i can make vampires pregnant" before i could finish my sentence Rosalie crushed me into a hug.

"Bella im so happy for you!!"

that was a shock... "Thanks" i muttered to her.

She probably wants me to use my power on her.... i dont mind! she will be a great mother...

I only cared about one persons answer thought.... the person who would be by my side forever, the person to love me and hold me close.....Edward.

*********

Part2 will be up soon!!!!

AND READ THIS ONE FIRST PEOPLE!!!!

LOL... I uploaded 2 in the same day, and people were only looking at one...

bell rang gotta go to class bye!!!

uplaod after school... at 2:20... if not today or tomorrow sometime!! bye!