[10]

Taehyung looked at his lap with a dejected look on his face, trying to stop himself from breaking down.He would understand if Jungkook didn't love him back but Jungkook hating him was the last thing he wanted to hear at that time.His heart couldn't take that pain!

"W-what if so-something h-happened to y-you...I-I would die...." Jungkook cried hard.His whole body shook because the boy was completely gone.He had lost his parents because of those people.What if they did something to Taehyung?

Jungkook learnt to smile again after the elder came into his life, he started feeling safe, his heart felt peaceful after so long.What if they would snatch his newfound source of comfort away from him?

How would he live?

How would he live without Taehyung?

"Wh-what?" Taehyung looked at Jungkook with shock.The tears he was holding for so long, started flowing automatically.

"I-I only h-have y-you, h-hyung.Wh-what if they sn-snatched y-you away from m-me too?How w-would I live....Y-you are an...an idiot..." Jungkook shook Taehyung by holding the collars of his T-shirt while crying harder.

Taehyung was out of words.He now understood why Jungkook said that he hated him.The corners of his lips curved upwards a little bit.Few more teardrops left his eyes when Jungkook hugged him.He didn't hesitate to hug the boy back.He pulled the boy as close as possible to show him that he was fine, they were fine...everything is going to be fine!

"I-I can't th-think of li-living without you h-hyung......I-I love you too m-much to do th-that." Jungkook sobbed in the crook of Taehyung's neck.

Because of feeling overwhelmed with so many feelings at once, the boy didn't even realise what he said.But Taehyung heard it.He heard every single word clearly.A small gasp left his mouth.

He didn't expect this!

He couldn't stop himself from crying along with Jungkook.He was happy, he was relieved and he didn't even know exactly how was he feeling.It was so overwhelming but in a good way.

After some time of being in each other's embrace, both the males calmed down.Taehyung had a soft smile on his lips, knowing Jungkook loves him too.But Jungkook?He gasped and his eyes became wide because of the horror he felt.

Did he just confess to Taehyung?

Oh no!

Taehyung will h-hate him now......

Taehyung frowned when Jungkook suddenly pulled away from the hug.The boy looked horrified which confused Taehyung.

"Ba-"

"H-hyung....wh-what I-I sa-said earlier.....I -I...." Jungkook spoke up cutting Taehyung off.He tried to find appropriate words.He was panicked, thinking Taehyung won't be friends with him anymore.The thought itself brought tears in his eyes.

Taehyung sighed.He understood what Jungkook was thinking.By now, he know how Jungkook tends to overthink most of the times.He got close to the boy again and cupped his cheeks.His fingers gently wiped away the tears on the younger's cheeks.Jungkook didn't look up a him and kept sniffling.He closed his eyes tightly when Taehyung raised his head by putting one of his hands on Jungkook's chin.

"Bunny, look at me." Taehyung almost whispered but Jungkook just shook his head frantically in denial.He could feel the elder's hot breath on his face.

"Hey, please?" Taehyung requested, his lips touching Jungkook's earlobe while doing so.A shiver ran down Jungkook's spine at the feeling.He felt the need to listen to Taehyung....he slowly opened his eyes which met the older's dark, almond eyes.