[6]

They look so fine 🥺🥺🥺

Jungkook started walking out of his classroom after everyone left.He always prefers to walk alone.As usual, he took his steps while looking downwards.The hall was almost empty as it was evening already.It was getting colder, indicating the snowfall can happen anytime soon.Jungkook unconsciously rubbed his palms together to get rid of the coldness a bit.

He was busy in his thoughts when he felt a presence near him.A small smile subtly appeared on his face.He knew who it was.He doesn't need to look at that direction to see who the person might be.After all, there is only one person who tries his best to keep Jungkook company, Kim Taehyung is the only one who never once left Jungkook's side in these months.

It's been six months since Jungkook got to know Taehyung and Jimin.Though he hasn't opened up to them completely yet, he knows that he can trust them.No-one ever made any effort to know him after his parents were gone.But the best friend, or I say, soulmate duo were really different from others.

Jimin was sweet and loving like a family member while Taehyung was protective and caring, like a.....like a safe place.

Of course, Jungkook was hesitant with the two elder boys at first.But Taehyung and Jimin were too good to be true.They always tried to understand him, even his silence, they never judged him for not getting involved in their talks, they showed him that they genuinely cared for him and expected nothing from him in return.They simply lingered around Jungkook during class breaks, making sure not to get into his personal bubble at the same time.

To be honest, Jungkook took the first three months to know the two boys.It wasn't that difficult since he has always been a good observer and the other two are friendly enough.Taehyung and Jimin cared for him like no-one else.

Jungkook felt overwhelmed with all the affection he has recieved from the two males in these months.Jimin simply announced himself as Jungkook's elder brother while Taehyung never said something like that which Jungkook was glad for.

He didn't know why but he couldn't imagine Taehyung as a brother figure to him!

"So, are you coming today?" Taehyung asked softly to the younger who nodded his head like an obedient puppy.

Taehyung couldn't help but ruffle his hairs with a fond smile.Since it's his and Jimin's last year in college, they have planned a movie night with Jungkook.Their final exams will start after two weeks and the two wanted their Jungkookie to spend some time with them as they'll get busy for exam preparations very soon.

It's going to be the first time that Jungkook will stay for the night at Taehyung and Jimin's shared apartment.The three has spent time together before, most of the times at the best friend duo's place and sometimes at Jungkook place as well.Never once Jungkook stayed for the night.But this time, he said yes thinking the two elders will go away soon.His heart ached at the thought of losing the only two persons he has in his life at the moment.Especially, the thought of never being able to see Taehyung again bothered him a lot.