[9]

It was almost 3am when Taehyung stopped his car.None of them spoke a single word during the long drive.Jungkook was busy in his own thoughts while Taehyung was thinking how he would explain things to the younger later.

Jungkook looked at Taehyung with a confused expression lacing his face when the car stopped only to see the elder was already looking at him.Taehyung got out of the car and opened the door for Jungkook.He helped the boy to get out of the car as his ankle was sprained because of tripping onto something hard earlier.Jungkook's mouth hung open when he saw where they were standing.

It was a modern looking big house.One can call it a mansion.There was a fountain in front of the house.Jungkook couldn't see further since it was dark and they were still outside the huge campus of the house.The place was somehow giving him a comfortable feeling.Before he could ask Taehyung something, the voice of the security guard in the front gate startled him.

"Welcome home, young master." The man said with a polite bow which was returned by Taehyung.Jungkook was too clueless to react anyways.

"How many times should I tell you to call me just Taehyung." Taehyung said, rolling his eyes to which the man just scratched his nape in embarrassment.Jungkook just stood there, blinking his eyes cluelessly.

"Let's go." Taehyung said to Jungkook and took the younger's left hand in his right one while walking forward.

Jungkook didn't utter a single word and just followed Taehyung.His eyes took in each and every detail of the beautiful place as Taehyung's warm hand which was holding him, gave his heart a content feeling.

They stopped in front of the big door and Taehyung rang the doorbell enthusiastically, not minding if the people inside were sleeping or not.Jungkook gasped when he realised what Taehyung was doing.

"H-hyung, t-the fa-family must be...Ummm....sl-sleeping." Jungkook spoke up hesitantly while blinking his big, doe eyes at Taehyung, giving the older an almost heart attack without even trying.

The boy was looking really clueless and his voice was small and a bit cracked because of crying so much and may be, getting a bit cold.

Taehyung opened his mouth to reply but before his voice could come out, the door was opened by a beautiful, middle-aged lady.A handsome man who may be a few years older than the lady stood beside her.They looked anything but sleepy even though it was almost dawn.

"Tae, my baby, we were waiting for you two for so long." The man spoke up and hugged Taehyung tightly.Soon he pulled out of the hug and smiled at Jungkook warmly with the same boxed shaped smile as Taehyung's.The man ruffled Jungkook's hairs affectionately which surprisingly didn't make Jungkook feel uncomfortable.He tried to smile back when his eyes land on  the lady kissing Taehyung's cheek lovingly.

By now, Jungkook was sure they are Taehyung's parents.Deep down in his heart, he couldn't help but miss his parents seeing their interactions!

"You must be Jungkook?This brat talks about you a lot.Come, come....let's go inside." The woman spoke up in one go and dragged Jungkook inside, as if he wasn't some stranger to her.

Jungkook looked at the interior unknowingly and his lips curved upwards a tiny bit.Yes, he was missing his home, his parents so much but this home, Taehyung's parents, his Taehyung hyung, all of them made him feel less lonely.He felt warm inside even though they just met?

"Jungkook-ah, son, please go and freshen up.And my brat, you too.I'll serve you two meal afterwards and then just go to sleep.We have a lot to talk tomorrow yeah?" Taehyung's mom said while caressing Jungkook's left cheek while she barely glanced at Taehyung.