[1]

Hi, currently I'm republishing this book.The notes at the end of the chapters are from the time when I wrote this story.Hope you won't mix it up with the present situations/my present life.Thank you!

.
.
.

It's been two months since the classes have started after that semester break each and every student was eagerly waiting for.Now the students are back in the campus.Their classes continued like it used to be before the break.Even the fresher students got used to their surroundings by now.

Today is no different.The hall of the university is packed with students.Some are busy in their chit-chats, some are running towards their respective classrooms and some are minding their own business.But soon the commotion stopped and everyone's attention shifted towards the two males who were walking towards the main building from the parking lot.

No-one is unaware of the fact that those two are best buddies.Both the boys look like angels falling from haven.One of them had a smile adorning his face, a smile that almost made his eyes disappear while he listened to whatever the other male is saying.

On the other hand, the other male was wearing a bandana which only enhanced his handsomeness.He too smiled a box shaped smile when his best friend told him something.The two then hugged each other and separated their ways.

Well, the male with the eye smile went towards the building where the music department is situated and the other made his way towards the busy hall, with an unreadable expression appearing on his godly facial features.

The two boys have joined the college just two months ago.They are in their final years.By now everyone, I mean almost each and every student of the college know the two males.

Park Jimin and Kim Taehyung!

In the span of just two months, the two boys have become too popular among the students including the teachers.The reasons of the two being famous were completely different though.

Jimin is a boy everyone dreams of.The boy took major in music.He is not only known for his angelic voice, but also for his amazing dance moves.People also can't not appreciate his naturally cute,sweet and sexy appearance.When Jimin performed during the Freshers night, it was at the moment, students swoon over him.They believe he is an angel in the form of a human.Moreover, he is a soft spoken person and is always decent with others.The only thing they don't know about Jimin is if the boy is single or committed!

Meanwhile Kim Taehyung is a totally different story.The boy has looks that can kill.From his hairs to his toes, everything seems way too mesmerizing.The boy owns ocean deep voice which can make most of the people feel weak on their knees.He has taken business as his major subject.By now, everyone knows that Taehyung is a really bright student.

Study is not the only field he is good at though....

In fact, he's even better in bed.Well, that's what they know.During the very first month of joining the university, Taehyung f^cked almost each and every popular student of the campus.It's not like he approached anyone.The students themselves offered themselves to him.

Taehyung, of course gladly accepted their offers.He cleared only one thing beforehand that he doesn't do relationships and he doesn't care if anyone catches feelings for him.No-one minded it though.They just wanted him, even if it's only an one time thing.And Taehyung takes them just because of his own pleasure, nothing more or nothing less.He doesn't even feel a tiny bit bad about it.

Why would he?

The people he slept with do the same thing after all.They are just too needy his d!ck!

Moreover, Taehyung doesn't do lip kisses and always uses protection during sex for his own good.He feels like, some things can be done only when you are in love.Actually the thought of kissing someone on their lips felt nothing but cringy to him.