[2]

Flashback :

Taehyung felt restless for the next few days after the freshers night because he couldn't find that boy in college.He even peeked into different classrooms to see if he could spot the boy anywhere.But it felt like the boy somehow vanished in the thin air.He was frustrated while Jimin was enjoying it all a little too much.

He never liked Taehyung being with different partners just for his sexual pleasure.Now that Taehyung is looking like he has gone crazy just to have a single glimpse of the mysterious boy he has never got the chance to see, Jimin is feeling really nice!

It's like Taehyung is changing already.Taehyung didn't f*ck anyone during these days and Jimin is more than sure that those days when Taehyung acted like some reckless teenager will never be back again.

Currently, they are returning from the cafeteria after filling their stomachs.The lunch break is about to end now.So both of them are walking together to go to their respective classes.Taehyung's eyes as usual roamed around his surrounding in search of someone while Jimin was busy thinking how much his best friend has changed within this short period of time.

The change is great though!

"F*cking finally" Taehyung almost shouted all of a sudden making his best friend flinch violently.

"What?Why did you scream like that?I think my ear is bleeding now." Jimin scolded Taehyung with a scared expression on his face which was totally ignored by the other male.

"Wait...where are you goi..." And even before Jimin could complete his question, Taehyung was gone.

"Aish this boy! Let him come back.I'll show him what ignorance is." The boy huffed in annoyance and stomped towards his own classroom.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.      

Meanwhile, Taehyung was happy to spot the boy from that night again.In fact, he felt euphoric.He didn't know why but the boy's whole demenaur pulls Taehyung towards himself with such a force that Taehyung just cannot help but let himself  be pulled by it.He needs to talk to the boy, he feels the need to get close to the boy, he needs to know why the eyes of the boy looked so.....so empty yet so full of emotions to him?

Without even realising what he was doing, Taehyung started following the male to wherever he was heading to.

The boy was walking in a fast speed towards the Arts department, being completely oblivious of the male a few steps behind him.He didn't look up at anyone.Neither he greeted any students or teachers on his way.He just concentrated on the floor and kept walking.Soon he entered one of the classrooms where the Arts classes are delivered.He directly went towards the backside of the room and sat down....alone.

"So he is an Arts student.Doesn't he have any friends?" Taehyung mumbled to himself after keenly noticing the boy for a few minutes.

"Oppa" An annoyingly sweet voice suddenly called out for the handsome male who was busy in his own thoughts, still standing in front of the classroom.

"Yes?" Taehyung who almost got startled a the sudden arrival of the girl replied, trying hard not to show how much he wanted the girl to be away from him at that moment.He was irritated because the girl disturbed his observing session.

"Were you looking for me there?" The girl asked, giggling slightly while her fingers played with some of her hair strands.

"Why would I?" Taehyung asked nonchalantly, not remembering where did he meet her before that day.The face of the girl looked a little bit familiar though.