[ 3 ]

How did he know my name!

Jungkook asked himself for the n-th time though he knew there won't be any reply.He has noticed the handsome male he bumped into many times before, the first time being the Freshers Night as long as he remembers.

At that time, Jungkook walked away from that male because he felt too uncomfortable with so many people around him and today, he couldn't just speak anything since he rarely talks these days.He didn't know who that guy was and why he feels like the male sometimes stares at him weirdly.

Yes, Jungkook has noticed the other in his department quite a few times.He has also noticed how the boy would look at him with so much concentration...like he was some kind of interesting book.

To Jungkook's surprise, he didn't feel uncomfortable with those stares.He didn't know why he didn't feel the male's gestures threatening to him, why he didn't freak out knowing the male was staring at him for ages.It indeed was creepy but Jungkook wondered why he doesn't feel unsafe.

Even though Jungkook didn't know who the attractive looking male was, he was aware of the fact that he was the heartthrob of their university.
Jungkook may be silent but he always notices his surroundings keenly.It's a habbit he has gotten from his traumatic past.He could see girls and boy's drooling over that male and the male flirting with them shamelessly.

What he didn't understand was why the male comes to his department and gazes at him with something in his almond eyes....like....like concern and admiration!!!

Jungkook shook his head to get the thoughts out of it.Currently, he was laying down on his bed after a long, hectic day.He is feeling sleepy because of tiredness.He didn't bother to cook anything special and just had some noodles for his dinner.He doesn't really feel like following a healthy routine.

What will he do if he lives long anyways!

After losing his everything, Jungkook came to Seoul with a hope to get rid of those disgusting people.Oh how wrong he was.They never let them live in peace.What did he do wrong to suffer like this?What did he do wrong which turned his whole life upside down?
Now that he wants to escape from the past and start a new life, why he can't do that without hiding!

Why are they still chasing him!

Jungkook didn't have anyone to live his life for.He lost his parents because of those filthy people, he had to run away from his hometown because of the same  b*stards.Even after fifteen months of that incident, they are still searching for him.

Can't he live a peaceful life where he can follow his dreams and be with people he loves?

Is it too much to ask?

Why he has to be the one going through these things!

Jungkook never thought his once happy family will vanish just in a few minutes, he didn't know life is this hard.But that night taught him so many things when his parents lost their lives in front of his eyes.Jungkook wanted to die at that very moment but he couldn't because of the promise he made to his parents.

"Koo, we don't have much time baby.Please run away before they reach us." His father spoke to his dear son with teary eyes while his mom kept sobbing, looking at their helpless state.

"Appa...no....n-never" Their stubborn boy shook his head as tears streamed down his cheeks.

"Bub, you have to.They will never leave us.But we can't let them do anything to you.Please baby, try to understand us.We want you to grow up and follow your dreams.We will always be watching you.Please go now." Jungkook's mom spoke while cupping the boy's cheeks as she stared at his face with so much love and expectations.