Scared !

Everyone gathered on the ground for practice session. Virat was sitting outside the ground. Rohit and Mahi came to him and saw him lost in thoughts.

"Let's go Vi, we will warm up together" said Rohit.

Virat didnt say anything and was looking towards the ground.

Rohit sat beside him and asked softly - "Kya hua Vi .. lets go na"

"I can't Ro .. I can't" said Virat remembering the phone call he got. And how he was told that he will not be able to step foot on the ground again.

"Kya baat hai Cheeku ? Whats wrong?" asked Mahi softly.

"That phone call bhai .. its haunting me as I see the ground .. it said na that I will be never able to step onto the field again ... what if it is true and I can't do it" said Virat voicing out his worry.

"Vi listen to me, we believe you okay. U can do it .. remember u are the batsman who gave nightmares to the bowlers. Trust us Vi" Rohit said softly.

"What if I fail ?" Virat asked in a low voice.

"Why are u thinking about the result ? You should trust the process Cheeku .. u have to go through the process first for getting the results .. so take the first step and lets practice .. come on now" said Mahi assuring him.

Rohit and Virat started the warm up together and Mahi was noticing the time how much Virat could do it.

Virat was getting tired early than usual .. which was irritating for him .. because it didnt happen before.

"Vi break lete hai .." said Rohit seeing him tired as they were running laps.

"Nahi its okay I can go on" said Virat not wanting to give up.

Rohit looked at Mahi who could also see him getting tired.

"Vi bas kar .. its not good for your health" said Rohit which got Virat frustrated more. He just went out of the ground .. He drank water to calm himself down.

"Cheeku calm down .. i know its difficult but u have to adapt slowly .. u cannot stress urself" Mahi said softly seeing him irritated.

Virat just nodded at that .. not wanting to burst out on him or Ro.

They reached back at the hotel .. Virat went to his room and sat on the bed .. He looked at his kitbag .. how detached it was feeling to him now.

He just removed everything from his kit bag and threw it on the floor. He looked at the thread which was in his bag given by his father. He clutched it in his palms and hold close to his chest and cried hard.

Mahi and Rohit came into his room and saw whole room messed up. And Virat sitting on the floor crying.

Mahi rushed by his side while Rohit picked everything.

"Kya hua Cheeku?" Asked Mahi softly taking him in side hug.

Virat didn't say anything just opened his palm which has the sacred thread.

"I don't think I will be able to fulfill my father's dream anymore" He whispered looking at the thread.

"Are u mad Vi ? What the hell are u talking about ?" Rohit said angrily hearing that from him.

"Vi don't say like this okay ... I know it's hard .. it will take time. You always say that the process is important na .. now u are not ready to go through it just because u will require time. Have patience Vi everything will fall back in place .. trust us Vi .. we will help u"
Rohit said softly holding his hands.

Virat just nodded at him and closed his eyes feeling tired. Mahi took him to bed and made him lay on his lap running fingers through his hair.

Rohit went out of the room and went to Bhuvi's room. Bhuvi saw him stressed.

"Kya hua Rohit" asked Bhuvi.

"Kuch karna padhega Bhuvi .. Vi ka confidence wapis lane ke liye kuch karna padhega"
Rohit said sitting on the bed thinking.

"Kya Kare Ro ?" Asked bhuvi in return.

"Mai yaha tujhe puch raha hu and u are asking me in return ?" Said Rohit sarcastically.

"I knew I was needed somewhere .. so am here" said Jaddu entering with Ash.

"I have an idea but humko juniors ki bhi help lagegi"
Jaddu said.

"Idea bata uske bad mai decide Karunga ki juniors ko involve karna hai ki nahi" said Rohit sternly.

"Khadoos kahi ka" mumbled Jaddu.

Jaddu narrated whole plan to him.

"Kya bakwaas plan hai Jaddu .. wo vi hai usko ek min nahi lagega guess karne mai ki everyone is doing it deliberately"
Rohit said in annoying tone.

"Toh tere paas kuch aur plan hai toh bata" said Jaddu annoyed as his plan got cancelled.

"Mujhe hi kuch sochna padhega" said Rohit and left the room.

——————————-
Here is the next chapter !

There are only two chapters left for this story ! So drop ur votes and comments !

See u in next !

Thank you so much for all the support !