Brothers !

Rishabh sat with Rohit keeping his head on his shoulder while Rohit was side hugging him as he was still shaken a little.

Rohit asked softly - "Are u okay Rishu? Do u need something?"

Rishabh didn't answer that he just cling to Rohit's arm and watched Virat waiting and wondering when will he wake up. He just needed to know whether he was really okay.

Rohit was gonna ask again but he was cut off by Virat's voice.

Virat was struggling to wake up and called - "Ro ! Mahi bhai!" .. Rohit rushes to him immediately and Rishabh just sat in corner of the room while others too moved towards Virat.

"Vi I am here .. wake up ! I am here only" said Rohit touching his shoulder.

"Yes bacha open your eyes we are with you" said Mahi in concern.

Finally listening that Virat opened his eyes. Rohit and Mahi helped Virat to sit properly. Mahi gave him some water. Virat finally registered his surroundings.

"How are u feeling Cheeku ? Are u okay ?" Asked Mahi in concern.

"Vi u okay ?" Asked Rohit immediately.

Virat just asked in whisper - "You are really here with me!"

"Yes Bacha we are here with you !" Said Mahi caressing his cheek and assuring him.

"But I could not find u all previously! I called for u, Ro, Jaddu, Ash and Bhuvi. No one was there .. I was all alone" said Virat like a child.

"Vi we came there but u already fainted due to exhaustion. We are here now don't think about it okay!" Said Rohit softly taking his hands.

"Okay .. u will be there with me right?" Asked Virat looking at Rohit.

"Ofcourse I am here only.. I am not going anywhere" said Rohit softly. Virat nodded at that and he rested his head on Mahi's shoulder.

"Is your wound paining bacha?" asked Mahi in concern.

Rishabh was waiting for Virat to answer that. He was looking at Virat with teary eyes. He had hurt him. Because of him his Virat bhaiya had to suffer so much. He would never forgive himself.

"A little bhai" said Virat tiredly.

Rohit saw Rishabh standing in corner. Rohit felt bad for him because he knew Rishabh was clearly blaming himself.

Virat looked at Rohit and followed his gaze and then he noticed Rishabh standing in the corner of the room with tears flowing from his eyes.

"Rishu come here." said Rohit softly but Rishabh just nodded in no and set his gaze on the floor.

"Rishu are u hurt somewhere? Are u okay?" asked Virat softly.

That was it for Rishabh he bursted in tears and hugged Virat by his waist. Virat was startled by that action. He didn't expected such reaction from him. To him they still blamed him so it was difficult for him to understand. Virat looked at Rohit to which Rohit just looked at him sadly.

Virat could not help himself but ran his fingers through his head and asked - "Rishu are u okay?"
That action made Rishabh cry more and he hugged him tightly.

Jaddu said - "We will make food arrangements. It's almost late afternoon and no one had anything"

With that Jaddu,Bhuvi and Ash left the room. Mahi also left the room to talk to Sakshi. And they knew that Rohit and Virat could handle him nicely.

Virat asked again - "Rishu stop crying ! And tell me are u hurt somewhere?"

"I .. m .. so .. bad .. bhaiya.. !!! I .. m .. so .. sorry ! ! Because of ... me ... u ... got ... hurt" said Rishabh sobbing badly.

"Rishu it was an accident ! It's not your fault" said Virat softly.

"Virat is right Rishu ! It's not your fault. Stop crying .. u will fall sick" said Rohit softly.

Rishabh got up still having tears in his eyes. He looked at Virat and he could see the warmth in Virat's eyes which was always there for him.

"Kya hua Rishu aise Kyu dekh raha hai ?" Asked Virat confused by his reactions.

"Kuch nahi" said Rishabh and sat silently keeping his head on Virat's lap.

"But Rishu what were u doing there ! How could u be so careless ? If u had slipped u would have got hurt badly even more than me." Scolded Virat to Rishabh

"Sorry !" Said Rishabh slowly not getting up from his lap and not looking at them. He was just feeling so guilty it was as if he was drowning in guilt. He didn't had the courage to talk to his Virat bhaiya.

"I am so sorry" said Rishabh again which confused Virat and Rohit.

"Rishu why are u saying like this ?" Asked Rohit.

"I am so sorry Virat bhaiya .. I didn't trust u and said so many awful things ! I don't deserve ur love .. I am so sorry" said Rishabh.

But hearing that Virat didn't know how to react. Because it was still fresh in his mind whatever had happened.

Rishabh didn't get any answer to that so he got up and saw there was no reaction on Virat's face. He felt more guilty that Virat bhaiya will never forgive him.

Rohit was gonna say something but Jaddu and everyone arrived with food.

Rishabh got up and said - "I am not hungry ! You all eat I will come after sometime".

"Sit down Rishabh we know that u didn't had anything since morning like us .. so sit down and eat with us" said Mahi sternly.

Rishabh sat down on couch with the plate while others occupied whatever space there was. Seniors started conversing and eating.

Virat's whole attention was on Rishabh.
He saw how Rishabh was playing with his food rather than eating. He nudged Rohit and showed him.

"Rishabh come and sit here with me and Virat" said Rohit sternly.Rishabh went and sat silently in front of them. Virat took his plate from him and fed him small bites which bought tears to his eyes.

"Don't do this bhaiya .. I don't deserve this." Said Rishabh stopping him.

"Rishu we know u did a mistake. But we also know that u have realised it. So stop feeling guilty about it." Said Rohit softly

Rishabh looked at Virat to say something. Virat didn't know what to say so he just said softly -
"You are our little brother Rishabh."
After that They all had their food.

Rishabh just hugged Virat and rested his head on his chest cuddling him. Virat was patting his head and soon Rishabh was asleep.

Rohit handed Virat his medication. Because Rohit knows how careless Virat becomes.

Mahi saw that with so much adoration. He was so proud of Virat and Rohit. His little brothers taking care of the kiddo so much despite being so much disturbed.

——————————-
Vote and comment the feedback !

See u in next !

Written in collab with Paleja8