Recovery !

Next morning everyone woke up and saw Virat was not yet up. Mahi checked his temperature it was normal now. When Mahi touched his forehead Virat opened his eyes.

'Cheeku ! U awake'
Mahi asked softly caressing his head.

Rohit sat on the other side waiting for him to fully open his eyes. Jaddu, Ash and Bhuvi were standing beside his bed.

Virat felt his vision so heavy due to all the tiredness.
Mahi helped him to sit with the support of the bed.

'W..a..t..e..r' said Virat in a hoarse voice.

Rohit made him drink slowly.
'Are u okay ?' Asked Rohit softly To which Virat nodded.

He just rested his head closing his eyes feeling dead tried.

'What happened? I am feeling really tired' Asked Virat in a low voice after a minute.

'You got high fever .. you were in and out of consciousness from two days.'
Mahi explained softly.

'Okay' said Virat not knowing what to say more. He just rested himself against Rohit to which Rohit held him.

Mahi was gonna say something when they heard knock on the door.

'Hey guys' said Trent from the door and came in with Kane.

'Hi Good morning' said Bhuvi.

Virat opened his eyes hearing the familiar tone. He tried to sit up straight but didn't had the energy to.

'Hey don't bother urself, we just came to see u if u r doing okay?'
Kane said not wanting to trouble him.

'I a..m o..k' said Virat in a low voice.

'Good .. recover soon buddy' said Trent.

'Any info or need any help on the plan?' Kane asked sitting on the couch with Trent as offered by Ash.

'Today want to keep it a little low. Today I think both the captains have some PC and Rohit also have meeting with selectors'
Ash said informing them.

'Rohit will see if he can get any information'
Jaddu said.

'We have got the docs from the person. I will forward it to you'
Said Trent giving them soft copies.

'I hope u guys have been careful with whatever u are doing'
Mahi said in an elder brotherly tone seeing the plans what they have done.

'Yes Mahi bhai don't worry' said Jaddu assuring him.

Virat was not understanding what they were taking. He was feeling so out of it.

'Kya hua' asked Rohit softly feeling his discomfort.

'Tired' said Virat clutching his arm more. Rohit took his head and placed in his lap running his fingers through his hair.

'You wanna sleep more?' Asked Rohit.

'No don't feel sleepy anymore .. just exhausted' said Virat.

Mahi and others saw that and thought to leave the room to discuss somewhere else.

'Jaddu bhai done' said Hardik entering the team room where everyone else was present. Kane and Trent went to their rooms.

'What is done ?' Asked Bhuvi.

'Wait I will show you' said Yuzi keeping the laptop on for the video streaming.

The video was of the Aditya's room. He was sitting on the bed eating his breakfast.
After sometime he was panting and crying. He started screaming for the housekeeping.

'What is this ? .... Ofhhhh ... my Mouth ... this much chilli in my food .... U idiots ... what kind of hotel is this .... I will sue u'
He said screaming to housekeeping person.
While he was screaming this the other person changed the plate.

Manager came there called by the other housekeeping person.

'What's the problem sir ?' Asked Manager.

'Firstly there were glass pieces in my room yesterday and now so much chilli in my food .. what is ur problem with me ...'
He said all this while drinking whole jug of water.

'Sir u are mistaken nothing that sort has happened' said Manager calmly.

'Okay eat this then' said Aditya forwarding the plate.

To which the manager ate and told him that the food was fine.

'Sir I think u are sick because u are clearly assuming things and screaming unnecessarily. U should maintain ur behaviour because it is disturbing the whole floor'
Said the manager calmly and left the room.

'I am sure someone is doing all this deliberately'
Said Aditya while having the water again.

'Wahhhh Jaddu, Harru, Yuzi ... this was amazing' said Bhuvi seeing at his state.

'Those tears even if it is from chilli .. more than that our Virat has cried because of this person I am not gonna leave him easily' said Jaddu seriously in revenge tone.

'I will check on Cheeku .. good work Jaddu' said Mahi and left the room.

Mahi entered the room and saw Rohit softly talking to Virat.

'Cheeku .. how u feeling bacha ?' Asked Mahi softly.

'Better' said Virat getting up.

'Do u think u can try to eat or drink something like juice' asked Rohit softly.

'Ya juice sounds good' said Virat.

'Rohit we will do that .. u have a meeting in half hour ... team manager has called u for inputs' said Ash and Bhuvi entering the room.

'U are leaving ?' Asked Virat who didn't hear what Ash said but as Rohit got up from his side he asked that.

'I will be back in 2 hours Vi' said Rohit hugging him.

Bhuvi and Ash arranged some juice and fruits for him which Mahi made him eat.

________________
I was short of revenge ideas so got late for this one !!

Do comment and tell me how u liked it !!!

See u in next !!

And also drop ur revenge ideas !!!