Broken !

Mahi was waiting for them to wake up. He was sitting on the couch surfing through his phone. He had no idea when they had slept but he was sure it was not early seeing them sleeping like this.

He was startled when he heard scream of Ash who was fallen off the bed.

"Jaddu u idiot .. why did u kick me ? Stupid !" Said Ash annoyingly getting up from the floor and stretching a bit.

"I didn't kick u. You fell off the bed in your sleep. Stop blaming me in the morning." Said Jaddu rubbing his eyes and yawning.

"Stop fighting u both. What's wrong with u Jaddu ? Can't u sleep once properly." Said Bhuvi getting up and stretching himself.

"Stop talking all of you ! Let us sleep. It's been just 6 hours since we slept" said Rohit annoyingly

Mahi was just watching all this amusingly. He wondered what they were doing till 5 am.

"Jaddu kept talking so much that it was late to sleep. Why do u speak so much Jaddu ? Such a chatterbox u are" said Ash still annoyed by the kick.

Virat just groaned by all the noise and shifted closer to Rohit closing his eyes again. Rohit just patted his head so that he could sleep again.

Mahi was smiling throughout watching them. He was so happy to see them like this.

"I think u should all get up now and have breakfast or brunch." Said Mahi calmly alerting them about his presence.

"Mahi bhai !" Jaddu shouted excitedly and hugged him.

Listening to that Virat and Rohit both woke up immediately and went of hug him.

Rohit knocked off Jaddu from the hug. And Virat and Rohit hugged him tightly. Rohit broke the hug but Virat didn't. Virat just hugged him and softly cried on his shoulder.

"Bhai I didn't do anything ! I swear bhai .. I can never think of this ! Believe me bhai !" Said Virat sobbing.

"I trust you bacha ! Why do u think I m here? I know u can never do this ! I trust you ! Don't worry okay. We will solve this as soon as possible" said Mahi softly rubbing his back and patting his head.

"Mahi bhai is right Vi .. we will solve this soon" said Rohit

"Okay enough of all this. I am really hungry please let's eat first" said Jaddu trying to change the topic.

"Yes come on now get freshen up all of you and I will arrange the brunch for you." Said Mahi breaking the hug and wiping Virat's tears.

"Bhai can we sleep some more time" said Rohit yawning.

"No Rohit u cannot okay. Go everyone now." Said Mahi sternly.

Listening to that everyone went immediately and Mahi was arranging brunch for them.

They were in the dining room having brunch. The juniors too arrived there. The seniors along with Mahi bhai were ignoring them. Virat just sat silently not wanting to talk to them.

"Why are u ignoring us Rohit Bhaiya?" said Jassi sadly

"Then what I am supposed to do Jassi .. u have clearly made ur point yesterday which I don't agree with. So I don't feel the need to talk" said Rohit formally

"But Ro this is not our mistake. Everything is done by him and you are punishing us" said Hardik pointing at Virat

"U guys just go from here and let us have our food in peace" said Jaddu irritated with them

"But Jaddu Bhaiya why are u all not talking to us when it's not our fault" said yuzi

"Can u all seriously stop this ? We believe Virat even if all don't and u know we don't expect u too because u don't know what real relations are" said Bhuvi for the first time feeling so angry about all this

"It's all because of you !!! Virat !!!" yelled Hardik and was going towards him in rage and pushed him. Rohit tried to hold him but in the process they both got hit on the glass table. Virat got a cut on his forehead and Rohit's hand was cut.

"What's wrong with u Hardik?"shouted Mahi seeing Virat and Rohit both bleeding. Bhuvi and Mahi gave them handkerchief to hold there.

"It's because of him we are loosing u guys" said KL accusingly to Virat.

"It's your mistakes which is making u loose us not Virat" said Rohit ignoring the cut on his hand.

They all continued to fight and argue with one another. Virat just watched all this with so much pain. His family was divided in two parts because of him.

Virat was shattered to see all that. Virat just could not watch it. He just went to his room and sat there crying with his head buried in his knees. He just didn't knew what to do. He felt so lost.

Rohit and others followed him a min later. Mahi opened the door and saw his kid so broken.
Mahi went near him and took him in his arms while others stood there.

Mahi did the dressing softly of his forehead. While bhuvi did Rohit's as he got hurt on his hand.

"Bhai I broke ur family ! I am responsible for this! I am so sorry bhai ! I can never forgive myself. The team u built .. it is divided now all because of me. I am really very sorry Bhai!"
Virat said all this crying his heart out.

"Cheeku who told u this. It's not your fault. They didn't trust u that is their fault and I am telling they are gonna regret it so much. But it will be too late. Stop blaming yourself" said Mahi rubbing his back to calm him down.

"Bhai is right Vi ! Don't blame urself for their stupidity" said Rohit kneeling infront of him.

"Is it paining Ro ?" Asked Virat softly pointing to the cut on his hand.

"No it is not .. moreover u are hurt more than me" said Rohit

"This is not a competition u guys !" Said bhuvi

"Now all three of you get up from the floor.. because I have no intention to sit on the floor now" said Jaddu trying to lighten the mood.

Mahi helped Virat to get to bed. They say there in a circle.
"Okay so I am still hungry. I want to eat nice food." Said Jaddu

"You are always hungry Jaddu" said Ash sarcastically

"But to be honest even I am hungry yaar" said Bhuvi

"Wait I will order in the room only" said Rohit and went to order the food.

"Bhai what will I do now ? How will we solve this ? I am really scared bhai" said Virat voicing out his worries

"Cheeku don't worry okay .. we will solve this matters as soon as we can" said Mahi assuringly

"Yes Vi don't worry we are with you" said Jaddu and others also agreed to him.

——————————————
Vote and comment the feedback !

Written in collab with Paleja8

See u in next !