Chapter Thirty-Five

Third Person Pov

The music was playing slowly and everyone was walking down the aisle. The flower girls had just been let go and they started walking.

Xander looked to Thallo and asked, "You ready?" Thalias nerves were all sitting in the bottom of her stomach. She couldn't believe she was marrying the love of her life.

"If I told you no would you have a go at me?" The girl asked him. Her Ma butted into the conversation.

"No we wouldn't when I married your grandad I was truly terrified for what would come but I did it anyway." She told the nervous girl.

"Okay I'm ready." Thalia told Xander and her Ma.

~~~
(I skipped all the official stuff because I'm first off lazy and second off I find it as a waste of time so I'm skipping to the vowels.)
Thallo's Pov

"Now may we have a moment of silence while the couple exchange the vows." The officiant told us. "Samuel would you like to say yours first." Sam just nodded. His hands where in mine and we where just smiling at each other.

"Thallo when I first met you I didn't know that you where going to become the biggest thing in my life. But you are the biggest thing that has ever happened in my life and I'm forever grateful that you gave me a chance to show you what I've got. Thalia I will always be here for you, no matter anything, you are my best friend, my lover, my soulmate, my forever. And I attend to keep it that way." He told me. Tears left my eyes and where slowly pouring down my cheek.

"Thallo would you like to say yours." The officiant said. I smiled wildly and nodded.

"Sam." I began staring into his eyes. "Sam Uley. You are the man I did not know I needed. You are the man that I did not know would come along and sweep me off my feet. You love me and care for me like no man ever or will ever care for me. I love you Sam Uley and I wish to spend the rest of my life with you because you are what I need. Sam you are my medicine. Sam you cure me when I need to be cured. Sam you love me. And I love you too." I finished my vows. Tears were now streaming down my face and tears slowly left his eyes.

"Rings!" The officiant demanded. Drew handed the man my ring and Sam's ring. "Now Samuel Uley do you take Thallo Raven to have and to hold, in sickness and in health. As long as you both shall live." The officiant told him handing him the ring.

"I do." He spoke to the officiant but kept his eyes glued to me. He slid the ring onto my ringer and smiled at me.

"Now Thallo Raven do you take Samuel Uley to have and to hold, in sickness and in health. As long as you both shall live." The officiant handed me Sam's ring.