Chapter Seventeen

~~~

~~~

"THALIA!" Alice shouted through the house. God five seconds in this house and I was already wanting to jump off a clif.

"RUN SAVE YOURSELF! IT'S TO LATE FOR US!" Emmet shouted somewhere through the massive house. I silently laughed at what he said. God, poor Emmet.

"UHH EXCUSE ME I'M NOT THAT BAD!" Alice shouted back.

"YES YOU ARE ALICE. YOU REALLY ARE!" Edward shouted from somewhere. I laughed at there child antiques. They might be decades old but they still acted like they where five.

"THAILA IGNORE THEM I NEED YOU IN MY ROOM!" Alice shouted.

"ALRIGHT ALICE I'M JUST COMING." I shouted back. I made my way up to Alice's bedroom to see Bella sat on a chair and Alice was fussing over her makeup. It was now 8:49 and Alice was wasting no precious time.

"Thalia get over there and make sure Bella's dress is perfect. We can't have anything ruined." She pointed aimlessly behind her and sing-sang the word 'ruined'.

I placed the bag by the door and went over to check Bella's dress. Alice was still in normal clothes or what she consider normal.

Bella's wedding dress was beautiful it wasn't something I would wear to my wedding but it was gorgeous no matter what.

"What did I say about beauty sleep!" I heard Alice say to Bella. I walked back over to them and started platting Bella's hair.

"Sorry bad sleep. Wedding jitters." She spoke. I understood that. Not wedding jitters but I understood how she got bad dreams the night before a big event.

"Do you need some help?" Rosalie asked from the door way. "I could help Tia with her hair." I nodded eagerly, agreeing to what rose had just said.

"Really?" Bella asked.

"Yes absolutely. I mean I can do hair but not perfect enough for Alice to like." I spoke. I heard Alice scoff and Bella and Rose laugh gently.

"Please, I'm not offended by your choice of groom." Rose spoke answering Bella. "Just your blatant lack of respect for mortality." She spoke. I heard Alice sigh happily.

"Weddings they bring everyone together." She finished Bella's makeup. While me and Rose where just finishing up Bella's hair.

"I don't think that's how the saying-." I started but Alice interrupted me.

"Right Bella you go out on your dress then sit exactly there and don't move." Alice spoke pointing to a chair. "Me, Rose and Tia will get ready and then we can help each other do our makeup and hair." She spoke. We all nodded and got to work.

Rose changed in her and Emmets room. Alice changed in the master bathroom. And I changed in Esme's and Carlisle's room. But I was very cautious of every step I took and every breath I made.