Chapter Sixteen

~~~

~~~

I had slept over at Sam's that night. I kept my dress, shoes and makeup there. His home had become mine to share with him, and my home become his to share with me.

We had set an alarm for 6 am, so I could make breakfast and change and then drive to the Cullens to get ready there.

The blearing alarm went off waking everyone on the house. The pack slept over last night cause they knew how early I had to leave.

I groaned loudly and slowly sat up. I feel somebody's arms drape around my stomach. I turned to look at Sam. He was waking up slowly but still somewhat asleep.

I slowly got up and went to the bathroom me and Sam shared. I brushed my teeth and brushed my hair. Still in my pjs I went downstairs and started making breakfast.

Once everything was done I did the same as I did for last night (make a line of food and cutlery). After three cups of coffee I was finally awake.

"BOYS BREAKFAST!" I shouted. Leah hadn't stayed round. I understand what she must be feeling. Embry told me the story of Sam and Leah. I felt sorry for her, but I felt bad for her. It wasn't any of our faults but then again it was all of our faults.

The boys walked down groggily still in there pjs (which consisted most of shorts and crop tops) all of them half asleep. They grabbed a plate and filled there plate with food and then grabbed a cup of coffee. Once they let the caffeine flow through there veins they were more awake then ever.

Chatter flew through the house and the sounds of animals and the wind had been blocked out by the ruckus the boys caused.

Once Sam walked down he walked over to me, he lifted my pj top kissed my scars and then dropped the top. He kissed my lips and then rested his forehead on mine. He wrapped his hands around my waist and sighed softly.

"I love you." He whispered.

"I love you too." I whispered back. I pulled back and pecked him on the lips. "I need to go get ready." He groaned.

"Do you have to go?!" He asked. I sighed.

"Yes I must go. I'm Bella's bridesmaid." He kissed me softly. It was nice. It was short and passionate, but it meant the world.

"Alright. I'll drive you to the Cullens. I'm already ready so you get ready and tell me when your done." He spoke. I nodded. I kissed his lips and headed upstairs.

~~~

I was going through Sam and my wardrobe trying to find a outfit to wear before I changed into my dress.

I picked a white top and paired it with pineapple shorts. I had some some brown sandals on and put some gold hoops in, with my watch and sunglasses.

I decided not to put makeup on because it would be a hassle to remove it later just to put more on

I grabbed my bag that had my makeup, clothes and shoes in. I walked downstairs to see the boys eating the remaining food and talking. Once Sam saw me he nodded to me and held his hand out for me to grab.

"Okay boys I'm going to be gone for an hour I'll be back soon alright. Don't and I mean don't do anything while I'm gone." A chorus of 'we won't' echoed through the room. I held back my laugh and walked over to Sam grabbing his hand.

We walked out the room towards his truck and he opened the door for me. I smiled and got into the truck, Sam closed the door behind me. He got in the other side of the car and started the engine.

He backed out the drive way and started heading to the Cullens.

"Are you exited?" He asked me, his eyes focused on the road. I knew he wasn't happy about me going but Bella was my friend. I was going for her.

"Yeah I'm really exited." I replied. He didn't ask any other questions.

The rest of the drive was silent but peaceful. Once we got there he parked up the truck.

I leaned over in my seat and kissed him lightly ok the cheek.

"Thanks for driving me." I said leaning back in my seat.

"No problem Ti. I'll see you soon okay?" He asked.

"Yeah. I'll probably catch a ride with somebody though or get Rose or someone to drop me off." I could see his jaw clench but he breathed in and out slowly and he calmed himself.

"Yeah okay are you coming over to mine?" He asked, I nodded at his question.

"Yep that's the plan." He nodded.

"Alright then." I kissed him on the lips and opened the car door grabbing my bag of stuff. I closed the door behind me and walked over to the front door of the Cullens.

I turned around and waved my hand to him and he waved back. I walked up the stairs of the house and opened the door. I was faced with many balloons saying 'happy marriage' or 'love to the happy couple' something cringy or off putting.