Chapter Twenty-One

~~~

~~~

"Listen just give it to me straight!" Jacob said. I could hear rage in his voice.

"Jake is that you?" Bella called out. I mentally face-palmed, this girl could sometimes be so stupid.

"She's here?" Jacob asked.

"She came home two weeks ago." Carlisle said. I could hear Jake ran up the stairs and he was meet with me and Rosalie standing protectively in-front of Bella.

"I'm glad you came." Bella said from behind us. Jacob stepped forward but Rosalie held out her hand.

"Close enough." She said sternly.

"What is your problem." Jake spoke. His eyes landed on me and they widened slightly.

"Rose it's okay." Bella spoke. Me and Rose slowly moved out the way.

"You look terrible." Jacob said to Bella walking close to her.

"Yeah it's nice to see you too." Bella spoke sighing slightly.

"So, are you gonna tell me what's wrong with you?"
Jake asked Bella.

"Rose, Thalia, you wanna help me up?" Bella asked. Me and Rose rushed to her aid. We helped her stand up and I could see Jacobs jaw drop.

"You did this!" He spoke storming over to Edward.

"We didn't know it was even possible." Carlisle spoke quickly trying to defend his adopted son.

"What is it?" Jake asked Carlisle, his attention turning to him.

"l'm not sure." Carlisle spoke truthfully."Ultrasounds and needles won't penetrate the embryonic sac." He spoke softly to Jacob.

"l can't see it, either." Alice said piping in. "And l can't see Bella's future anymore."

"We've been researching legends, but there isn't much to go on. What we do know is that it's strong. And fast-growing." Carlisle said still explaining what the baby was.

"Why haven't you done anything? Take it out of her!" Jacob spoke walking back over to Bella.

"This is none of your business, dog." Rose snarled at Jake.

"Rose!" Esme hissed at her. "All this fighting isn't good for Bella." Esme explained.

"The fetus isn't good for Bella." Alice spoke.

"Say the word, Alice. 'Baby.'" Rose spoke pointing her anger at her sister.

"lt's just a little baby." I spoke up after Rose.

"Possibly." Jasper spoke looking towards me.

"Carlisle, you've gotta do something." Jacob spoke.

"No." I said. "It's not your decision. It's not Alice's. It's not Carlisle's. It's not Edwards. It's not mine. It's Bella's. She decides what happens to her and her baby. It's her body, her child." I spoke, Bella looked up to me thanking me.