Will you..... .17 👁

IDIAKSKKDI YALL IM DONE.IDK WHY IM WRITING THIS!!!!

(Sexual things nearing the end!!!!😃👈)

Red:Are you ready yet*Knocking on the bathroom door*
Mk:One second!!

A few moments later Mk had walked outside the bathroom and Was wearing a black long sleeve button up shirt with a pair of light cargo colored pants and his hair down.Red son was taken back,He stared at Mk,Red kept staring and Mk felt a little nervous.

Mk:U-um red?
Red:A-H!Sorry!I just....You look amazing.
Mk:O-Oh!Thank you,Mei helped me pick this out.
Red:We'll she knew what she was doing.
Mk:*Blushing*You can change now.
Red:Right,ok.

Red had gotten changed and Mk had a similar reaction when Red walked out.Red son Was wearing a grey long sleeve button up with a pair of black pants.Later Red son had drove them to the restaurant He made reservations at.

They arrived and Got to their table.Mk was amazed at the place,he had never been anywhere this fancy.

Mk:Thank you Red...
Red:A-Ah...No problem...What do you want to eat?
Mk:It all looks so good!this might take a moment.

After they had ordered their food Red son and Mk talked for a while and Mk had noticed that Red was still really nervous so he took hold of His hand and Red blushed.Red son was happy,Happy to be here spending time with Mk happy that he was free from his parents,Happy he was loved.

Later their food arrived They started to eat,Earlier on Red son ended up teaching Mk to to eat with proper etiquette.Mk had really enjoyed the food and Red son had thought it was quit delicious.
After they had finished eating Red son had paid for them,Mk thanked Red son a lot.(this took about 2 hours)

Mk:Thank you so much.
Red:It was no big deal.
Mk:But that was such a fancy restaurant!
Red:I made quit a bit of money growing up.
Mk:But still,Thank you.I really appreciate it.
Red:*blushing*Mhm.
Mk:Where are we going now?
Red:You'll see.
Mk:Ok.

Red son had drove them to the ice cream shop where Mk had brought Red to try ice cream.Red son got a coffee flavored one and got a strawberry flavored one for Mk.
They sat at a table and ate their ice cream,Red son had decided to try Some of Mk's strawberry ice cream and thought it was pretty sweet.They ate their ice creams and chatted some more for 30 minutes.It was 7:48.
Red son again drove them to another place.The park.Red son had parked the car and they got out,They went and sat on a bench.Mk had saw something in the sky.It was a meteor shower.Mk was Mesmerized and taken back by how beautiful it was.Red son had reached over and placed his hand on Mk's hand.Mk blushed and looked over at Red son.Red son placed a hand on Mk's face and Mk didn't mind as he placed his hand on Reds and Mk leaned in to Red son and kissed Him.Red melted.They kissed for a few moments.Then Mk backed out.

Mk:I love you.*He was blushing*
Red:I love you too.*He stared at Mk with a loving gaze*
Mk:Thank you for everything..
Red:We're not done just yet.
Mk:W-what?!This is a lot though?!
Red:Just you wait...
Mk:Hmm.Ok.

They kissed again.Red son melting at every touch of Mk.Every time they would go to take a breath Mk would smile at Red and Red would blush even more.After about an hour The meteor shower ended and they got back into the vehicle and Red drove them to their last destination.When Mk got out he noticed a street light.And remember this is where they ran into each other,where they became a pair.Red son had took Mk by the hand and brought him under the light.

Mk:Heh.
Red:What's wrong?
Mk:I find it funny how we always come back here.
Red:Yeah....
Mk:So what are we gonna do here?
Red:O-Oh!Um.....

Mk felt Red start to shake and he looked really nervous.

Mk:Hey are you ok?
Red:Honestly,Not really.
Mk:what's wrong?
Red:*Taking a deep breath*
(HXKWBDKAKNFKOWNKFOWXNOSQK I can't believe I'm about to write this 😩)