Welcome back .13

Tw:Abu$3

Red son had been doing great ever since he's moved in with Mk.He's had little to no stress,Care,A loving boyfriend,a job and even some people he could call friends.On the other hand PIF and DBK weren't doing so great.They only had a few of the bots Red son had made before he moved out left and they had broken many of the high tech things that Red son had built so they need new ones but didn't know how to make them.
So PIF only thought was to get Red Son back,Whether he liked it or not,and get him to make more robots for them.

Mk:Ughhhhhh.......
R:What's wrong?
Mk:I'm tired!!
R:I am to but we still have 10 minutes left of work.
Mk:yeah.....Well this should be my last,delivery do you want to come?
R:Hm....Sure why not.

They got into Tuk-Tuk and They made it to the destination and Mk went to go give the noodles so the person,got a tip and came back and started to drive again.

R:So what's it like delivery to a bunch of people everyday?
Mk:Well it was sorta awkward at first,But I got use to it.
R:Ok then.

While Mk and Red son continued to talk They hadn't noticed a lady following them from behind.Once they arrived at The noodle shop and parked tuk-tuk,they walked upstairs and went inside.The lady had watched as they entered the Building and quickly scurried away.Mk and Red didn't go and shower first,they just laid down on the bed and relaxed for a moment.

Mk:ahh....This is so much better and comfy.
R:Yeah...*Red said being very drowsy*
Mk:We still need to take a shower*Mk yawned after*
R:Mhmhmm...*Red son hummed as he then fell asleep*
Mk:Red...?
R:*sleeping*
Mk:Eh,We can just shower in the morning...

Mk then fell asleep.
In the middle of the night someone had Smashed the window but both Mk and Red son were still asleep and completely passed out.The strange lady from early quietly snuck in and Grabbed Red son.She carried him to Her vehicle and Drove her and him back to her home.When she arrived she took him out of the car and brought him inside where DBK waited.

DBK:Where was he?
PIF:UNBELIEVABLE!!HE WAS WITH THAT NOODLE BOY!!
DBK:THAT THIEVE?!?
PIF:YES!
DBK:When he wakes up we're gonna have a word about that!

When Mk had woken up He noticed glass on the floor and Redson missing.Mk quickly realized what happened and Swifty Ran down stairs to everyone.

Mk:GUYS!!!!!
Pigsy:Kid!!Stop yelling it's early in the morning....
Mk:B-But Red sons been kidnapped!!!
Tang:Again?
Mk:Yeah!
Mei:Did those two little demons not learn their lesson from last time!
Mk:I don't think it was them.Someone broke in...
Pigsy:Do you know anyone who would want Red son or have a reason to hold Red as a prisoner?
Mk:Umm........No one that comes to mind...
Sandy:Anyone that hates Red son for any reason?
Mk:Uhhhh.....OH!Reds parents!
Everyone: .....
Mk:What?
Mei:That's not normal......
Mk:Yeah....We had that talk,But back on topic!
Tang:Have you check over at DBK and PIF home?
Mk:Well no...I just woke up.
Pigsy:Well let's go.

Back with Red son he had just woken up.He was Confused,And pinched himself to make sure he wasn't back in the calabash.He wasn't,So Red son started to Freak out because he was back inside his old room.And just then PIF walked in and he froze.

PIF:Hello....Red son.....
R:W-What do you want?!
PIF:Well that's a great question.We need you to make us more gadgets and robots.Turns out you might be useful after all.
R:No!Im not building anything for you!!
PIF:That is not a choice!!
R:J-Just let me go!!
PIF:Why?!So you can go and run back to that goody two shoes Noodle boy?!?
R:I-
PIF:No!Tell me.What's your relationship with That Noodle boy?!?
R: ....Why should I tell you?!?
PIF:Just tell me!
R:....Fine,he found me after you kicked me out and offered me a better life away from you.He Opened his home to me knowing all the bad things I've done.And still He loves me more than you ever could!
PIF: ...*She slaps Red* LISTEN HERE BRAT!YOU'RE GOING TO START BUILDING THING FOR US NOW.I DON'T CARE IF YOU LIKE IT OR NOT.
R: ...Y-yes.....Mother....