Epilogue

Alex
__________

Morning comes as I can smell y/n's scent and some pancakes nearby. I open my eyes and rub it a bit to get a clearer view.

I see y/n siting on the bed while on her phone and delicious mini pancakes ready right beside me.

"Is this for me?" I say in a sleepy voice.

"No obviously not its all mine, get yours downstairs, ask karl to cook more for you or something." She says still on her phone.

I just gave her a confused face and stared at her. She gave me a side eye and saw me look so miserable. I can see she's trying to fight the laughter.

"Of course its yours dumbass why wouldn't I prepare you breakfast and take it upstairs like a good girlfriend I am." She chuckled.

"Sometimes I just don't know if your actually being sincere or not." I say as I take the small table and eat the mini pancakes while sitting in bed.

"Because I'm sarcastic." She says, sitting down next to me.

"Well..yeah nvm you are." I say.

"These mini pancakes are fuckin' perfect. Did karl make this because wow." I asked.

"No I made that, karl just sat there and talked to sapnap on the phone." y/n says.

"Oh. You make the best pancakes though ngl every single pancake I have ever tasted is kind of ok but some are not ok and some are almost as yours but no one can beat you-"

"Ok ok I get it thank you alex I appreciate it." She says cutting me off.

"Heyy I was trying to complement you." I frowned.

"Yeah and I said thank you, isn't that what you want to hear???"

"No i wanna hear a I love you too."

"You didn't even say I love you but ok, I love you so so so so so so so so much. Better?"

"More more." I say begging like a puppy.

"Just because you look cute, I love you. Now if you ask for more I won't be making mini pancakes for you anymore." I gasp.

"No you wouldn't dare."

"Yes I could. Now finish that because its new years eve and we have to prepare for things chop chop." She says as she clapped her hands and was going outside the door.

"Hey you forgot something." I say.

"Hm what is it?" She asked. I point to my lips and she instantly new.

She sighed and walked up to me. She leaned in as I did to. She swerved my lips and kissed my cheek instead.

"Are you blind, I pointed at my lips not my cheek."

"What did you say I can't hear you sorry." She says turning her back away from me and was about to go out again until I dashed to her, closed the door and pinned her against the door. Her eyes widened as a smirk grew on my lips. I leaned in her ear and whispered,

"I told you, that was not fair. I said my lips, not my cheek. Listen carefully next time or there will be consequence, you get that?" Her face grew tomato red and she just nodded.

"Good." I say as I kissed her on the lips this time. One special morning kiss. I let go of her as she still stands there shocked. I smile at how cute she is and go back to bed as I finish eating my mini pancakes.

She rushed out of the room as soon as possible. I chuckle as I open my phone while I scroll through it a bit.

After eating...