Chapter Seven

Y/N
__________

I woke up alone in my room. I got up and heard talking in the living room. I walk up to the living room to find alex and karl packing the other stuff from last night.

"Oh your awake, good morning y/n!" Karl said smiling up at me while fixing the things in the box.

"Hey sleepy head, I asked karl if he could help with the packing so it would be a bit faster." Alex said walking up to me and ruffles my hair.

"Good morning guys, and thank you for helping karl, I appreciate it." I said smiling back at him.

"Wait, don't you have college? It should be in about a few minuets." I asked karl.

"Oh, I dropped out right after you guys cuz my parents agreed to it and I earn a lot from jimmy and also streaming."

"Oh I see, well that means we should be called the 'drop out trio'." I softly chuckle as they laugh with me.

"I'll order food for us so we could have energy for later and finish all of these." I said as they just nodded.

I grabbed my phone and ordered (favorite restaurant). I place the orders and now we have to wait for a few minuets for it to arrive.

Alex and karl are talking in the living room while I go take a bath.

I got my clothes and towel and was heading to the bathroom but before I could, I got a notification on my phone.

It was from wilbur! I checked it and sat on the bed.

wilbur: Hey, was wondering if you want to join my stream sometime, we have a jackbox stream coming up and there's only one spot left so I thought you'd want to join in if you have time?

y/n: Yes of course I would love to join, tell me when exactly so I won't be late, thank you!

wilbur: Will do! Just waiting for some of the other peoples responses on when they're free :))

I can't wait for the jackbox stream! I've seen how jackbox works but I've never played it before. I could just get help from alex when we're in his house.

I turn off my phone and place it on the table stand next to my bed. I then go to the bathroom to take a bath.

After taking a bath...

I got out and dried myself. I went to the living room to see if the food has arrived.

"Hey y/n, we saved some for you in the dining table." Alex said eating his food.

"Thanks." I walk up to the dining table grabbing the food and going back to where alex and karl is eating.

"So have you heard of the jackbox stream coming up?" I ask both of them while sitting down on the couch and eating my food.

"Yeah, how'd you know about it?" Karl asked.

"Wilbur asked me if I could take the vacant spot since there's one left."

"Oh that's cool, I could teach you when were at my house!" Alex said finishing his food.

"Yeah, I thought about that too, I'm excited." I said finishing my food.