Chapter Fifteen

Y/N
__________

Yesterday was a fucking heartbreak. I cried so much all day. So much that I didn't want to do anything but just lay down and cry. I feel alone again. I know it was wrong to kiss alex out of nowhere even if I wasn't ready for a relationship.

Yesterday afternoon, I called wilbur on discord since I've been close to him more. Not that I like him like that but he's just too old for me and I just don't feel the same way like how I feel about alex.

Wilbur even told me that he's actually got into a relationship again, but this time it's with a boy. They met a few days ago at a cafe and I was happy for them.

Wilbur's a really nice guy and he gives good advices too, that's why I wanted to talk to him last night about alex.

We were in the middle of talking while his boyfriend went in his room and told wilbur that he's going out to the cafe for work. Wilbur then insisted him to meet me for a bit and he then sat next to him.

"y/n this is my boyfriend, nathan. Nathan meet y/n, my friend." He smiled and waved at me. I wave back.

"Nice to meet you y/n! Hope you have a great day, sorry can't get to know you more right now because I really got to go to work, I'll talk to you sometime?"

"Yeah of course!" He waved goodbye to us and wilbur shouted I love you to him so loud that it might've heard from the other room. I wasn't wearing my headset because I couldn't find it. I told wilbur to keep it down since alex might be sleeping. He apologized and we started going back to the topic.

"Do you like alex?" He asked.

"Yes, very much, but I'm just not ready to be in a relationship.."

"Have you had past relationships that made you not want to be in one right now?"

I got scared and said no so fast as if he didn't even ask the question yet.

He got suspicious of me and I just looked down fidgeting my fingers hoping he wouldn't ask me it again and just move on from it.

"y/n, I'm your friend. You can trust me, and if you really don't want to tell me why just please tell me if you did have a relationship before."

I sighed and looked back up to wilbur.

"Yes."

"Do you want to talk about it?"

"No.."

"Ok, that's fine. I understand that it might've been hard for you. If it was about that, please tell alex about why you can't be in a relationship. If you just leave him there with no clue why you're not ready then he might just move on y/n."

"I was going to before but then he told me he liked me so I didn't want to anymore because I didn't want to hurt his feelings.."

"You could tell him now, he's there isn't he?"

"Alex told me he needed space so I don't think I can right now."

"Ok, well then wait for him to open up. I know he will one day. Just explain it to him and I know he'll understand."

My eyes were starting to water but I held it back. I cried too much and I didn't want to cry again.

I thanked wilbur for everything and left the call. I lay in bed and started to cry again. Why did I do this. This is my fault..if I would've told him before maybe he'll understand but I didn't want to hurt him.

I cried all afternoon and night not wanting to do anything and went to sleep.

And here I am now, still laying in bed tired of everything. I really wanted to apologize to him so I got up from bed and walked out of my room.

As I got out, alex also went out of his room. Not without anything but with a luggage.

"Where are you going?" I asked confused.

He just glared at me and started walking downstairs.

"Alex I know your mad at me but don't just leave me here clueless to why you have a luggage."

"And I'm not to be left clueless to when you and wilbur got into a relationship."

"What!?" I don't know what he's talking about? We just talked about him tho?

"I heard it y/n. I heard wilbur saying I love you to you through call. It was so loud. I was even outside your room wanting to apologize but then I hear him say it. Is that why you weren't ready for a relationship y/n? Because you are in a relationship right now!?"

"Alex please let me explain! He said-"

"y/n please I don't want to do this anymore. I'm moving to my parents since they need me to be there anyways."

"What? So your leaving me with your house? Alex you let me drop out of school and then you leave me here?"

"You could go ask your aunt for the allowance. I'm sorry but I have to go."

"Alex please let me explai-"

"y/n, you're not important to me right now, it's not all about you ok! You could go back to college anyways if you want to." He said walking down stairs and going out the door as I heard the door slam shut.

I broke down and slowly sat on the floor. My eyes were full of tears and it felt as if someone I loved dearly passed away.

I didn't mean for him to hear it. Wilbur said I love you to his boyfriend, not me. If I just had my headset on then we would've been ok by now.

It just got worse. Now I'm actually alone and I have to ask for allowance from my aunt again. I feel bad for doing that since she thought I've been ok right now but I have to break the news to her.

I got inside my room and locked it. I lay in bed and crying again.

What the fuck is wrong with me.