Chapter Eight

Alex
__________

After finishing editing some of the streams for my second channel, I turned off my pc and got in bed.

It's sad that I don't get to sleep on the same bed as y/n and cuddle with her anymore. At least we live together now.

I fell asleep after a few minuets.

In the morning...

I slowly open my eyes as I see the sun hitting my face. I blocked it with my arm as I stood up and stretched.

I got out of my room and went to the bathroom. As I opened it, I saw y/n out of the showers with only a towel covering her body.

"ALEX"

"AH SHIT I'M SORRY I'M SO SORRY!" I quickly shut the door and closed my eyes. I can feel my face burning.

Good Lord what have I done.

"WHY DIDN'T YOU LOCK THE DOOR, IT'S COMMON SENSE Y/N"

"I THOUGHT YOU'D STILL BE ASLEEP OK I'M SORRY" She shouted through the door.

I sighed and went back to the room to grab my phone and order food.

A few minutes later...

I was editing the last bit of this vod for youtube as I see y/n leaning on the doorframe in my room.

"What?"

"How much time do you spend editing those videos? Don't you feel tired doing them?" She asked.

"I'm always tired, I do it for fun and because I want to entertain my viewers."

"Hm, reasonable. You could use the bathroom now stinky." She said leaving the room.

"Hey! I'm not stinky, you just got out of the showers that's unfair!" I shouted as I hear her room door close shut.

I sighed and got up. I grabbed my clothes and towel and walked to the bathroom.

After showering...

I got out of the bathroom and head downstairs.

"Alex, the food's here!" y/n shouted thinking I'm still upstairs.

I wanted to sneak up on her so I hid behind the her while she was sitting on the dining table.

"Boo!" She gasped and jumped as some of her food fell on the floor.

She glared at me like she wanted me dead.

"Oops..sorry.." I said scratching the back of my neck as she stood up from her seat with the fork still in her hands.

Shit.

I ran to where ever as she chased me around the table.

"LOOK Y/N I'M SORRY I'LL GIVE YOU SOME OF MY FOOD PLEASE" I shouted while still running around the table.

She stopped and sat down on her chair. What is this, musical chairs or something?

"You clean that shit up, you made it happen." She said pointing at the food at the floor.

"Yes, I know." I cleaned it up and threw it on the trash. I went back to the dining table and grabbed the food that is now to be shared since I accidently wasted her food. I gave her half of it since I wasn't that hungry.

"Thank you." She said eating it up.

"Your welcome." I said sitting down next to her and ate the food.

I was suspicious of what y/n was doing because she was on her phone a lot so I leaned in a bit. She was texting someone..and the contact name was named 'wilbur <3'.