Chapter Sixteen

Alex
__________

What the fuck is wrong with me.

Why did I hurt the person I loved the most.

I told her to drop out and do everything with me but then I just leave her at the end. I'm so dumb.

I even lied about going to my parents. I didn't have anywhere else to stay so I stayed in karl's house. He accepted so I drove there. I didn't even leave anything for y/n and I feel bad. Shit what if she's not ok right now. What if she needs me.

She got wilbur anyways so I think she's fine right? I can't believe I trusted them. I woke up in the middle of the night and I really wanted to apologize to y/n. So I got up and went to her room. As I was about to knock, I hear wilbur say those three words to her. They were in a discord call and she was laughing. My heart broke into pieces and then I ran back to my room and lock it. I cried again and lay in bed.

I need to go out. It's just going to hurt me even more if she's announcing that she and wilbur are in a relationship. I really trusted them. So I made up an excuse so I could get out. I wasn't even planning to tell y/n and just go out of there but we both got out of our rooms the same time. I was crying in the inside and it hurt me. I didn't want to let her see me cry so I left. I cried in the car and texted karl about it then I drove to his house still crying.

Karl's house...

I got out of the car and got my luggage out. I saw karl already at the door with a frown. I looked down and started walking to him.

"I'm so sorry for what happened alex, I-"

"It's fine karl, It's not your fault.."

He just nodded and let me in.

Thankfully, he had a spare room so I took it and placed my things.

While I was placing my things, karl was leaning in the doorframe still with a frown.

"What is it?"

"I'm just sad that you two didn't end up together.."

"I'ts fine karl. Maybe I'll just be like her and not get into relationships..it'll just hurt me."

"If you ever need anything tell me right away ok. Just text me because I'll be going to jimmy a lot..you know for work."

"Yep. Thank you karl." I tried to smile but it just fades away so quickly.  He smiled back and left the room.

I feel so alone even if karl's here..I left y/n for a reason and it's for the best for both of us.

I lay in bed again. This time the tears didn't fall. It's like they're gone after crying so much. I stared at the wall thinking about before. We used to cuddle a lot and get comfortable with it. I feel like crying but nothing's coming out. Now I miss her.

The next day...

I woke up and check my phone. It's already afternoon and I'm still in bed. I didn't feel like getting up or doing anything at all. All I remember is eating with y/n and spending the day with her..talking to each other for hours..and streaming.

Oh shit..streaming..I left my streaming setup there. Omfg.

I didn't want to go there so I just shrugged it off and ask karl later if he has one. I feel bad for asking but I don't want to leave my fans.

But I might not be streaming for a few days and take a break from it for a bit. I tweeted it out and they were chill about it. They understood it and I closed my phone not wanting to scroll through it.

I just wanted to lay here and sleep. But memories of me and y/n just keeps flashing on my mind. I feel so fucking guilty for saying she's not important. I regret saying that, I just hope she knows I didn't mean to say that.

Every second passes by and everything is still about y/n..fuck.

A single tear leaves my eye. I realize that she is important. I realize that I need her right now. I realize that I'm just not good enough for her.

I realize that everything is about y/n. Only y/n.

I loudly sigh and closed my eyes as I drifted off to sleep again.