Chapter Five

Y/N
__________

TW: slight mention of death

I woke up by an alarm clock ringing.

I slowly open my eyes as I look at my surroundings.

Wait..I don't remember having an alarm clock in my room.

As my vision got clearer my eyes widened.

I'm not in my room.

I'm in alex's room!?

As I was still processing what's happening, the door unlocked and I stood still.

There I saw alex enter the room with only a towel covering his bottom.

"ALEX WTF" I quickly covered my eyes with the blanket blushing too much.

"OMG Y/N I'M SO SORRY I THOUGHT YOU WERE STILL SLEEPING" He shouted going outside quickly shutting the door again.

"CLEARLY I'M NOT ANYMORE"

"WELL COULD YOU JUST GET MY CLOTHES, ITS JUST NEXT TO YOU" He shouted through the door.

I grabbed the clothes next to me and threw it at the door.

"J-JUST OPEN THE DOOR AND GRAB IT"

"YOU CAN STAND UP AND GIVE IT TO ME Y/N YOU HAVE LEGS USE THEM"

"ITS NOT MY FAULT YOU LEFT YOUR CLOTHES IN YOUR ROOM WHEN THERE'S ANOTHER PERSON IN HERE ALEX" I said as I hear the door quickly open as I was still covering my eyes.

After that I heard the door close so I assume that he's gone. I slowly open my eyes as I see myself alone in his room again.

I sighed as I plopped down to his bed. I looked under the blanket just to make sur-

Wtf..why the fuck do I have an oversized hoodie with a duck printed on the side.

No no this can't be.

The door slowly opened as I see alex fully clothed but his hair still wet. Ngl he looks so ho- wtf y/n snap out of it.

"Sorry about earlier, you were still asleep when I was going to the bathroom so I assumed you would still be after..." He said sitting on the edge of the bed.

"Ah, it's fine I understand. I just want to know what exactly happened last night? We didn't do the yknow right? Please don't tell me we-"

"What!? No we didn't do that! That's just no! I wouldn't do that without your permission. Plus I was in the guest room."

"Yeah ok so why am I in your hoodie."

"Oh you got cold last night so I gave you that."

"So did you see my-"

"NO Y/N I mean your still wearing your clothes from last night, I just topped the hoodie so you wouldn't get cold."

"We were doing the project and you got really tired so I let you stay in for the night because it was late already."

"Why didn't you just drive me home?" I asked as I sat up next to him.

"You were literally walking like a zombie y/n, I'd rather let you rest than walk you to the car and struggle carrying you to your house."

"Ah I see now. Well I should..go now, sorry to disturb." I said as I got up from the bed.

"Your leaving this early? C'mon y/n I made breakfast for you downstairs."

"Oh, uhm thank you, you didn't have to alex."

"I cooked your favorite too yknow."

"Omg what is it." I asked as I jumped up and down like a kid.