Chapter Twenty Four

Alex
__________

My parents left already and it's just me and y/n in the house again.

I bought her gift her christmas gift a week before this week because I got too excited.

Me and y/n sat on the couch and wanted to watch a movie before christmas. Before we did, we tweeted out to our fans a merry christmas from us. We took a pic and sent the tweet on both our accounts but different pictures.

We didn't grab any snack anymore because we got full from dinner earlier. I turn on the tv and find the movie we're gonna watch.

A few minuets after...

We were still in the middle of the movie but y/n fell asleep on my shoulder. She was so cute so I took a picture and posted it on my insta story.

I closed my phone and stop the movie since it was a bit boring. I close the tv then I let my hands brush her hair softly not wanting to wake her up. It wasn't christmas yet but I'll wake her up when it is time.

I bring her head slowly to my lap and admire her. I keep saying this but God she's beautiful. If there were millions of girls surrounding me including y/n, I'd literally stare at y/n and only her. How am I so lucky to have her.

I sigh and hold her hands, motioning circles on her palm. I then look at her again and kiss her forehead.

She wakes up and slowly sits up while rubbing her eyes.

"Omg I'm so sorry y/n I didn't mean to wake you up." I said genuinely worried that disturbed her sleep.

"Oh, no it's fine." She says as she suddenly sits on my lap and hug me.

"Oh uhm..are you still sleepy? Christmas is about to start in a few minuets." I say hugging her back as she hums.

"Mhm, can we just stay like this for a while." She said hugging me tighter.

"Of course we can hermosa." I wisphered, pecking her neck.

A few minuets later...

I check my phone and see that it's 5 minuets before christmas.

"Hey y/n there's 5 minuets left and it's christmas!"

"5 more minuets please."

"y/n the time you wake up you'll miss the countdown. Now get up sleepy head." I said as she groans and gets off me.

She went to the bathroom and came back a minuet after. I then motion her to the christmas tree and we sat there facing each other.

There were 3 minuets left and we're already getting hyped.

I check my phone again and again until it says 11:59 pm.

Me and y/n counted down a minuet.

5...

4...

3...

2...

1...

"MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!" We both shout as we stand up and hug each other.

"Ayee it's christmas! We get to open our gifts!!" y/n said

"Shouldn't that be after we eat?" I asked.

"Hm I'm full so it's present time for me, you can eat if you want."

"I don't like eating alone and I'm also full so it's also present time for me."

"If you say so." She says grabbing the presents from under the tree.

We sorted them out and started opening it. I have y/n's gift beside me and the gift she bought me beside her because I told her that we open ours the last.

We opened the gifts and fixed it aside. Then we got down to both of our gifts.

We look at each other and smile. I told her to go first because my gift to her is very special and I can't wait to give it to her.

She gave it to me and I opened it. She gave me vinyl record and some albums that I like.

"Holy shit y/n! This is amazing thank you!" I said giving her a hug.

"I know how much you like music so I found that and bough the albums that I know you like. I couldn't find all of it but I got some!" She said hugging me back.

"Aww she knows what my favorites are." I smile at her and put the things aside.

Now it's my turn..I get a bit nervous but I try to shrug it off.

I then get the gift already wrapped and I told her to stand up.

She stood up and I also did as she smiles at me and I smile back.

I grab both her hands and then kneel down on one knee.

Shit it's happening. Ok you got this alex.

I took a deep breath and look up at her confused but happy face.

I smile at her again and unwrap the gift.

It reveals a box with something.

It's kind of obvious but let's just go with it.

Her eyes start to water and I finally open the box, revealing a promise ring.

"Y/n, you have made me the happiest person ever these past few days just by being by my side. Everyday with you is like heaven. So I would like to spend every single day of my life with you y/n." I said as my heart starts beating fast waiting for her response while she tears up a bit.

"Of course alex, yes! Yes!" She says jumping up and down.

"W-wait really!" I ask also tearing up.

"Yes!" She said again as I put the ring on her and stand up, both of us jumping up and down like children.

We kissed and hugged each other so tight.

"I thought you weren't gonna accept it. Then my present wouldn't be of use." I said chuckling while I still hold on her as she chuckled too.

"Why would I? You also make my day better just being with me."

I look at her and smile widely, still have tear stains on my face as she also have on hers. She smiles back and gave me a peck on the lips. I give her the same and we went for a hug again, not wanting to let go of one another.

A few seconds after, we had to separate from the hug and clean up the mess.

We fixed everything and went up our rooms. I moved in y/n's room before this week and we had been sleeping together everyday. It was not uncomfortable since her bed is big that has space for 3 people.

When we arrive to the room, she lays down and I lay on top of her.

"Heyy alex movee" She said struggling to move me off her.

"Nope we're sleeping like this." I said sleepily.

"Alex please I'm literally going to push you off the bed."

"Try me."

She suddenly tickles me and I laugh.

"Y-y/n st-stop pleasee." I said in between my laugh.

"Not until you apologize."

"I-I'm sorry y/n!! Please please."

"Good." She says now laying on top of me.

"Omg." She giggled as I just cuddle with her.

"Goodnight love." She whispers.

"Goodnight darling." I said kissing her forehead and started drifting of to sleep.