Runnin' (Lose it all)

Kelly woke up in Beyoncé's arms. The sunlight beamed against Beyoncé's skin. She grazed the back of her knuckles across her cheek. She wondered how can one person be so gorgeous, even when they're sleeping.

Kelly softly kissed her lips. She wasn't trying to wake her up, she just couldn't resist showing some affection. Beyoncé's eyes were still closed but her lips puckered once Kelly's left her embrace.

Kelly smiled leaving another lingering kiss on her lips before climbing off her bed. She went to go shower and get ready for the day. She had plans to go see Robyn. She wanted to talk to her one on one to try to get her to accept her and Beyoncé's relationship.

She understood why she hated her but it wasn't fair for Beyoncé to lose a friend because of her. That's not the way she wanted to start their relationship. It was the last week before the break, so Kelly had to do it before then.

"Hey, where you going?" Beyoncé yawned, catching Kelly before she exited the door.

Kelly tugged on her lip, trying to come up with something convincing. Beyoncé would most likely tell Kelly to stay out of it if she told her she was going to see Robyn. But it was just a little white lie, nothing too serious.

"Doing some early Christmas shopping" Kelly said. It wasn't the best lie but it was the only thing she could think of after being put on the spot.

Beyoncé poked out her lips before tapping on them. Kelly chuckled and hurried over to her to give her another kiss.

"You're so clingy" Kelly joked. They both were equally obsessed with each other.

"Glad you know, so don't be gone too long"

"I'll try not to" she said, kissing the tip of her nose.

Kelly's never been to Robyn's dorm room before so she didn't know where to go. She was well aware that Robyn was popular with almost all of the girls. Her plan was to ask around the campus to see where her room was.

She asked a few girls she saw walking in the hallway and they pointed her in the right direction. She gulped and stood in front of her door. This conversation could go one of many ways. She was nervous because Robyn seemed to have a short temper when it came to Beyoncé.

She knocked on the door and waited for someone to answer it. She tried again when she got no response.

The door flew open and her roommate, Lauren was standing there with her eyes barely open and a bed head.

"Sorry if I woke you up" Kelly said awkwardly. Everybody must sleep in on Saturday's. It was almost 2pm. "Is Robyn here?"

Lauren rolled her eyes at the mention of Robyn's name. After that whole Beyoncé fiasco they got into a argument. Lauren was mad that she cared more about Beyoncé than her and broke whatever they had off.

"No. She slept somewhere else last night. I'm done with Robyn's bullshit. We're switching dorm rooms next semester"

Kelly furrowed her eyebrows. She didn't know you could switch roommates this late in the semester. At the same time, she wondered why they weren't getting along anymore. She would be devastated if Beyoncé didn't want to sleep in the same room as her anymore.

"Well do you know where she might be?" Kelly asked, even though Lauren didn't feel like to talking about Robyn. She reached a dead end and couldn't stop looking now.

"Well.. Robyn's a tagger. She might be somewhere vandalizing a building for all I know. But you could check to see if she's with her other hoes, I'll go write you up a list if you don't mind waiting"