rain, kisses, & pancakes

Beyoncé wanted a different scenery. She was tired of being cooped up in the dorm room all of the time. Her mom checks in on her every other week so she told her mom about it and Tina immediately went into mom mode. She made some calls and rented out a cabin by the lake for Beyoncé.

It was a two bedroom cabin so her mom said she was open to invite anyone or just spend some time to herself. Tina knew that it would probably be her and Robyn. She didn't mine though. She was one hundred percent Robyn-approved. She was wondering when they would get together. Robyn was Beyoncé's only friend and always around. She was basically already a member of their family.

So Beyoncé invited Robyn of course but that wasn't the only person she extended an invite to. She asked Kelly if she would want to come too.

Their relationship has changed a lot through these past months. Even though Beyoncé already lives with Kelly, she wanted her to spend the weekend with her at the cabin.

Since Beyoncé invited someone else, she told Robyn that she could invite anyone she wanted.

Robyn was annoyed that she even invited Kelly. It could've just been them two and they still would've had a good time. She didn't care what friendship Beyoncé was establishing with Kelly. She still didn't like her and didn't want to be around her.

Robyn went ahead and invited her roommate because they were sort of a thing, even though she was still seeing other girls.

They drove a few hours away to this cabin. During the day they went down to the pier and went fishing. Kelly was total shit at catching any fish but Beyoncé caught one every time.

The last one she caught was a lot bigger than the previous ones. Robyn had to take a picture of it. After she snapped the picture she put the fish back into the water.

They played silly games and raced each other around the lake. Kelly sucked at anything that came to physical activity. It was funny to Beyoncé because Kelly seemed so in shape by how toned her body was.

She was literally in last place in their race. She had to stop running and take a break. She was practically wheezing while the others were completely out of sight.

After Beyoncé won the race, she came back to go check on her.

"Oh my god, are you okay?" She laughed finding Kelly sitting on the ground nowhere near the finish line. She bent down next to Kelly.

"Too.. far..." she said taking deep breaths between every word before completely laying down.

Beyoncé chuckled. "You don't have to finish"

She looked up, seeing grey clouds surround the sky. "It's getting dark though. We should probably head inside"

There was a loud sound of thunder causing them both to jump up. It started raining down on them. It didn't even sprinkle first, it was full on pouring down on their heads.

Kelly was already tired from the race but now she had to muster up the strength to make it inside the house.

"Come on!" Beyoncé said running towards the house. It wasn't too far away. Maybe a 5 minute walk at most.

Kelly just couldn't run. She was still out of breath and breathing hard. She jogged a little but couldn't sprint like Beyoncé was. She was trailing behind.

Beyoncé looked back to see Kelly was far behind. She ran back to her and told her to hop on her back. If Kelly couldn't do it on her own, she was going to carry her there.

Kelly jumped on her back and wrapped her arms around her neck. The rain was pouring down on them hard. They were soaked. Beyoncé, the track star, made it to the house in less than two minutes. Robyn and Lauren were waiting on the porch with the door wide open.