Sweet Dream or..

When Kelly turned around, Beyoncé felt her whole world stop. The one person she dreamed about getting away from for four years is now her roommate. This couldn't be happening. This had to be a joke.

"I already called this bed so your out of luck, that one squeaks" Kelly shrugged, continuing to put away her things.

Beyoncé just stood there stuck. She stared at the girl who was just casually unpacking her things like she didn't ruin her life just under 3 months ago.

She quickly ran out of the room to find someone who can help her switch roommates. She refused to have a repeat of her high school years. For all she knew, Kelly had something to do with this. She probably felt like four years wasn't enough time to mess with her and came back for more.

"Yo, bey!" Beyoncé heard someone call out from down the hall. She turned around and saw Robyn. She quickly ran to her.

"What's wrong babe? You look like you just saw a ghost" Robyn said grabbing onto her shoulders.

"Kel- I-" she furrowed her eyebrows and shook her head.

She cuffed her cheeks and made her look inside her eyes. "Bey, what's wrong?" She asked again.

"Switch me roommates" she pleaded, poking out her bottom lip.

"You already hate your roommate? How can that be?" She laughed covering her mouth.

"It's Kelly. Kelly from high school. The same Kelly that made my life hell"

She shook her head before laughing. "Oh my god. No fuckin wey"

Beyoncé crossed her arms together and frowned. "Are you done?" She asked with a raised eyebrow, not seeing humor in this.

"How unlucky are you right now" she said still shaking her head.

"So are you gonna switch roommates with me?"

She cleared her throat before pursing her lips. "Umm well.. as much as I love you, bey. I kinda dig my roommate"

Beyoncé's mouth flew open. She couldn't believe Robyn was choosing a total stranger over her. Does their friendship mean nothing to her?

"I can't believe you right now. You
know how bad she hates me"

She groaned. "She's only your roommate Bey. You guys literally don't even have to talk to each other"

"You really care about a piece of ass more than me?" She asked, not caring about anything coming out her mouth.

"Bey, please. I love you. Living with you would change all of that, trust me. My mama told me that living with someone will only make you hate them, so you and Kelly should have no problems"

"Is that the first dumb excuse you could think of?" Beyoncé asked.

She laughed and pulled her in for a hug, squeezing her tight.

"How big do you think the storage room closet is?" Beyoncé asked seriously, earning another laugh from Robyn.

"It's gonna be okay babe" she reassured her. "If Kelly even thinks about giving you a hard time, I'll rough her up for you"

She rolled her eyes and pulled away. "I don't need you to fight my battles for me"

"Yea, but you know I will" she said placing a kiss on her cheek. "I'm gonna go get something to eat with my new roomie, you wanna join?"

"No. I should probably start unpacking my things" she sighed. She decided to suck it up and go back to her dorm room. Kelly didn't even wait until both of her feet were inside before she made a joke about her running off.

"Did the dean deny your request?" Kelly sarcastically spoke as Beyoncé walked back inside. She could tell by Beyoncé's facial expression that she wasn't happy with their whole roommate arrangement. 

Beyoncé let out a sigh.

"Relax, Beyoncé. Rooming with me won't be the end of the world. I'm not gonna draw on your face while you're asleep or anything. Well.. I'll try not to"

Beyoncé mugged her, still not saying a word.

"Come on, you can't still be mad over that dumb high school shit" Kelly said.

Beyoncé's face still remained blank. She didn't know what to believe. It could all be a trick and she'll wake up the next morning and the whole campus could be talking about how she eloped with a guy she's only known for 3 days over the summer.

"Look.." Kelly said raising her right hand in the air. "I, Kelendria Rowland solemnly swear not to be the biggest bitch to my roommate Beyoncé Knowles"

"You're supposed to put your hand on the Bible, you know?" Beyoncé smiled shortly. She appreciated the thought nevertheless. Maybe Kelly changed over the summer.

Kelly raised her eyebrow while looking Beyoncé up and down. Beauty and brains. She thought to herself.

"But thanks for letting me know I don't have to sleep with one eye open"

"No promises though" Kelly smirked while walking past her and out of the room.

Kelly was only messing with Beyoncé. She didn't plan on doing all of the same things she did in high school. Graduating and moving away from home was enough time for her to get rid of immature ways. She was over the drama she was known to create.

Beyoncé smiled a little and rolled her eyes. Kelly could be so cute sometimes. It was pathetic how all she had to do was bat her eyelashes and Beyoncé would fold. Beyoncé used to have a thing for Kelly before she started taunting her at school. Judging by the smile on Beyoncé's face, that thing never went away.