Chapter Thirty-Seven

Sofia

I could feel hands spanned across my thighs. Feel the brush of someone's tongue between my legs. It was the most realistic dream I've ever had.

I could feel someone sucking on my clit, their lips harsh and greedy as they ravenously devoured me. It was euphoric.

My nipples were tight and perky, and I couldn't help but move my hands in my sleep-like state as I played with them.

My hips moved off the bed in erratic waves as I felt my orgasm fast approaching. I haven't had a dream like this in a while.

Matteo keeps me more than satisfied, yet the person I imagined in my head was Matteo. I moaned his name, over and over again.

"Fuck, even when you're sleeping, your body knows who you belong to."

His voice had my eyes flying open to see that it was real. He was buried between my legs, his mouth wet as he licked his lips when he saw me wake up.

Two fingers pushed in and out of me and I was so wet, it was almost embarrassing to hear it. I rode his face eagerly, and zealously, needing to get off.

One of my hands trailed down to his head. I yanked on his hair and pushed him even closer to me.

"I used to dream of you like this every night. Touching me, kissing me, eating me." I whimpered,

"I'd wake up so wet, so turned on, and all I had to do to get off was imagine your face, your voice. And I'd soak the sheets every fucking time."

"Fuck." He cursed, his mouth still at my pussy. "You filthy fucking girl."

His fingers went at a faster pace and his mouth was merciless as it nipped and tugged my clit while his tongue lapped up every bit of wetness that dripped out of me.

"Cum on my face, Sofia. Soak my face like you used to soak those sheets."

My body bowed once the command left his lips. On cue. As if he controlled my body. I could feel my heart pounding in my ears, and my body shaking off the bed.

His hands kept my thighs pinned down as my orgasm ran me the fuck over. My orgasm was as savage and as brutal as the man between my legs.

It knocked me out, leaving me breathless and questioning my entire existence.

I shouted as I could feel myself cumming and his mouth still there, open and awaiting with zest. His tongue licked all over, not missing a single fucking drop as if he was starved for me.

His hands lessened their hold on my thighs, yet I could still feel the tremors raking through my body. I felt my body go slack with a sigh as Matteo made his way back up to me.

He kissed my lips, his hand holding my face while doing so.

"Happy birthday, mia tesora."

I smiled as he pulled away from me. I looked into his eyes and my smile grew. God, I was so in love with this man.

"Thank you."

He smirked, as he cocked his head. "For the orgasm or for remembering?"

"Both." I grinned and he shook his head as he rolled off of me.

"Shower. Breakfast. Then we're heading out."

After being woken up with Matteo's face between my legs to a shattering orgasm, we showered together.

He took his time, lathering me up, massaging me, as he kissed and handled every inch of me with care.

We got dressed together, brushed our hair together, and it was like we were attached with glue or something because we even went down the stairs holding hands.