Chapter Thirty-Two

Matteo

The sound of my phone ringing was loud and shrilling. Sofia grumbled as she nestled closer to me, her hands wrapping around my waist.

"Baby, I thought I told you to turn your phone off when you get into bed." She groaned when the phone started ringing all over again.

"Shit, what fucking time is it?" I cursed as I rubbed at my eyes.

"Too fucking early." She muttered. I reached for my phone and looked at the time. It was five in the morning.

I cleared my throat and sat up when I saw who it was. "Mr. Doyle." I answered, "What can I help you with this fine morning?"

"There's trouble at the docks."

Goddamn it.

"What kind of trouble?" I asked, straightening my back.

"Trouble as in my products come up a lil' fuckin' short."

I rubbed my forehead irritated and let out a small breath of air. "I'll be there as soon as I can."

"See, the thing is, Mr. D'Angelo, I'm not a child. I don't needs you to comes down here n' check. What I do needs is my fuckin' product." He spat out harshly.

God, it was too fucking early for this shit.

Biting down the urge to threaten him for cursing at me, I swallowed it down my throat. Instead, I chose to be calm and collected.

"I understand. I'm on it."

I hung up and called Leonardo and Felix and told them to get dressed and meet me by the car. I tossed the phone and got off the bed but felt her hands snake their way around my waist, anchoring me back.

"Where are you going?"

"To the fucking docks."

"It's too early for you to be cussing at me."

"I'm not mad at you, sorry. I just gotta see if his product is short from our end or the other end. I swear if someone is stealing from me, I'm going to fucking burn them alive." I hissed.

She chuckled, and I felt the bed dip and move and felt her hands drape around my neck as she pressed her lips to my back.

"I wonder what people would say when they find out how much of a softie you actually are."

I spun around quickly and pinned her beneath me. I saw her lick her lips as I held her hands above her head and dipped my head down.

"Softie?" I repeated.

"There's a part of you that's not really soft right now." She teased.

I kissed down her neck and made a trail down her breasts, "Spread those legs for me. Show me that pretty cunt that belongs to me. I'm in the mood for something sweet for breakfast."

Her eyes went wide, and I felt her adjust her body beneath me as her legs spread for me. I flicked my tongue against her nipples before taking one into my mouth. I love that we slept naked.

I love the feel of her bare body pressed against mine while we slept. It wasn't even just when we had sex the night before. It was just because we both were comfortable with each other.

I felt her fingers twist in my hair as she pulled me closer to her breast. I bit her nipple, pulling away, then went to the other one to give it the same treatment.

She let out little sounds of pleasure and gasps when I bit her nipple. I left a wet line of kisses down her stomach and could feel her body shaking beneath my mouth.