Chapter Twenty-Five

Sofia

"I don't have many firsts left in me, but whatever are left are all yours," I admitted earnestly.

For a man who cut off the hands of a man who once touched me, there was a kindness in Matteo.
It came out every now and then that made me realize how much of a softie he actually was.

It was in his gentle touches or his soft caresses. It was in how he held me when I was sick or how he took care of me when I was wounded.

It was in this moment right now when he stared at me with such strong emotion in his eyes that made me breathless.

"Your makeup is too pretty to ruin, mia tesora." He murmured, his hand coming up to cradle my jaw.

"Ruin it. Ruin me. I don't fucking care anymore."

"Ruin you?" He repeated slowly.

"I thought I was afraid before, but I'm not. I thought your darkness would ruin me, ruin who I was or who I thought I was."

"But I truly believe that whatever darkness makes you up isn't scary. It's mesmerizing. I want you to ruin me, to destroy me, whatever you need to do to make me yours."

"You don't know what you're asking for, Sofia. You can't fix me. I'm not some broken man that needs mending or a good man. I'm a bad man and I'll never change who I am, not even for you."

"I don't want you to change who you are, baby." Both hands came up, and I held his face so I could look into his eyes.

"Bad. Evil. Good. I don't care. All I want is a life where I'm yours unconditionally just as you are mine."

"Sofia." He breathed my name out like he was calling out for something.

"I'm not scared of you. I'll never be scared of you. The blood on your hands doesn't scare me either. I want to be tainted with your bloodlust, with your wickedness."

"If I change along the way, it doesn't matter, because I've been corrupted since the first moment I met you."

Our lips clashed together. I don't know who kissed first, all I know is that one minute we were staring at each other and the next we were kissing.

His lips were greedy against mine, as I clung to his mouth while my hands gripped his clothes.

We were pressed up so close against each other, that there wasn't even a gasp between us. His hands reached for my hair as he yanked my mouth away from his.

I whined in protest, but then a moan ripped out of me when he began kissing all over my neck.

"I'm cleared, yeah?" I panted, my hands already unbuttoning his shirt.

"Yes," He said in between kisses and bites. "Cleared for me to finally own you, but first." He pulled away and I looked up at him with wide eyes.

"Go put on the set that I bought you."

"Now?" I squealed.

"Yes now. I want you to dance for me."

"How about you fuck me and then I dance for you?" I bargained and he smirked as he wagged his finger no at me.

I reluctantly went into the closet and left him in the bedroom while I changed. I hadn't seen or even touched the set he bought me since he sent it to me.

I honestly had forgotten about it, but I guess Matteo hadn't since he wanted me to wear it for him now.

I quickly changed from the dress I was wearing into the diamond set. It was heavy, but my god was it beautiful on me.