Chapter Six

Sofia

"Sirena, you're up for a lapdance at table six."

"Got it," I called back. I reapplied my lipstick and touched up my makeup.

"I love that. You need to let me borrow it!" Cora said, and I turned to look at the girl sitting next to me.

Cora was new. It was barely her first year working at Mistica. I think it was her tits that got her hired because they were...full and honestly hot.

She had short black hair but wore a different color wig every day to mix it up, and her eyes were a simple warm brown. The outfit I was wearing was new.

It was a two-piece set consisting of a tiny pleated, transparent skirt with a matching ruffly see-through bra. And no, I didn't buy it just in case I bump into Matteo again, but because I needed new clothes.

Thank you very much.

I smiled at her because sharing my stripper clothes was gross for me and left the locker room. The club wasn't as packed since it was still early in the night, but the music was bouncing.

The girls on stage were still doing their thing while men pined on the floor as they threw them money. I walked over to table six to see not one man but five men laughing loudly.

I could see their table covered with empty beers and shot glasses. The five men were all wearing matching work suits, and I could see their briefcases on the floor. I swear all the older men in this city looked the same.

They were always balding and disgusting and had a child and wife waiting for them at home. I swallowed my disgust and put on my mask as I got near their table. Offering my most seductive smile, I gripped the table as I leaned in.

"Who's the lucky man tonight?"

"That would be me. Come here, sweetheart. Come sit on daddy's lap." On the other side of the table, one of them spoke as he patted his lap, and I mentally cringed.

Ew. I have a daddy, thank you, and he's not a pig like you.

I swayed over to where he was and began to do my dance routine. My hips moved to the beat, my eyes stayed on his beady eyes, and my heels tapped the floor as I teasingly gripped the bands of my skirt.

Pulling it down slightly, I heard the man groan at the peek. I closed the short distance between us as I kicked his feet apart so that I could lean into his body slightly.

Before he could even touch me, I switched so that my back was to his chest. I bent my body down, slowly, slowly, swaying until I sat directly on his lap.

Of course, he was hard. Disgusting.

After a while, you get used to the groping and the hard-ones and all the dirty and cruel things people say. Yet it doesn't matter how many men you threaten or how many times you warn them not to fucking touch you because they never listen.

Men are all pigs. Fucking pigs. I felt his hand sneak up my chest as he groped my breast. I tried to pry his hand away, but he was way bigger than me. Then his other hand came up as he squeezed my ass.

"No touching." I tried to play it cool, my hand gripping his wrist as I tried to get him to stop.

"Stop," I repeated, but this man wasn't here to play games.

His touch got more aggressive, and I could feel bruises form from how harsh he was touching me. Anger fueled me as I lowered my head before whipping it back up. I heard a crack, then his hands left me, and I was finally able to be free. He shouted from the pain.