Out of the mountains

Tw: mentions of blood, murder, shooting, and an animal that dies uhh comment to see what I missed ok?

The warm breeze hit your fur, and the sound of the horses and wagons was the only thing you hear except the faint rustling of the trees from time to time.

You weren't so used to the heat, the cold Mountains were the only place you call home, but now you're moving to another state because of the harsh cold.

You lay your head down on the floor of the wagon and closed your eyes, deciding that sleeping was better than hearing the singing women that were on the wagon.

You learned that the other members of the gang were to be respected and not killed,

After you learned that the camp was more lenient in letting you off-leash with them, and you familiarized young jack as something to be protected when he's not close to his mother.

You sigh and tried to get a bit if rest, that is until they reach their destination.

"C'mon girl, we have to leave"

You open your eyes to a clearing, yawning, you look behind you, seeing that the girls were waiting on you to move.

You sigh before hopping off the wagon, starting the search for boas, your master's horse.

Once you had spotted  the familiar grey markings of the horse, you ran towards them, only stopping when you were close enough to see Javier.

Almost immediately you hear miss Grimshaw barking orders to the others, you just roll your eyes and walk around the camp, waiting for them to have the camp up and running so that you can sleep in peace.

Once you walk back to the camp, you hear Micah making rude comments to the women, you growl lowly to yourself from his attitude before trotting towards the man, his back facing you, you crouch slightly and stay in a defensive position before growling at him.

He looks back at you in amusement, standing up and stalking toward you while picking on you.

"Oh, seems like the little puppy's getting brave now, guess you need to be taught a lesson, now don't you?"

Micah muttered before taking another step closer to you, you let out a low growl at him, warning him.

But before you launch yourself on him as you do with the other dogs on the fighting ring, Charles stepped and hushed you while he gave Micah a stern warning.

Micah left with a roll of his eye and Charles turned back to you and lead you to Javier's tent, where a new and more comfortable dog bed sits beside Javier's bed.

You walked to the bed and laid down, suddenly drowsiness clouds your mind and you fall asleep in a matter of minutes.

~~~

In the past few weeks, Charles has been training you, all from simple commands like sitting to learning what or when to attack an enemy, whether it be a human or other.

You also learned to help the camp by bringing Mr. Pearson's hunted goods and quickly learn to escort young jack out when her mother asks you, you even stayed up at night to guard against any passing predator or person.

Even downing a cougar that was aiming for jack when he was running away from you because you and he were playing hide and seek, not noticing how far he had ran.

When the camp found out, Dutch and other members of the gang praised you for your brevity and gave you a working harness to match with the collar, that is, when they stopped lecturing jack about not going far from camp.

Because of this, the gang started to call you the silent wolf, because whenever there is a predator near the camp you took them out quietly, making sure that none of the gang members woke up, and in the mornings Charles or Dutch took the animal carcass (as long it's not rotten) and take it to Mr. Pearson.

You, on the other hand, sleep at day for at least 4 hours until you get up and do it all again.

Sleep, train, hunt, and guard.

But today was different because Dutch decided that Javier should take you with him on a mission, it was about some Irish guy that was lost.

Javier was skeptical at first but with Charles talking about your performance and with Javier seeing all the training that you took, he agreed to take you with him, that is before buying a full-on medkit for when you get hurt.

The ride there was easy, Javier and Trelawny sometimes stopped for a 5-minute break so that you can rest for a bit to not waste the energy that you can use when on the mission.

Charles came after you settle in the canyon, the light breeze cooled your fur.

Your collar got upgraded to have a handle so that they can stop you from running but can still attack if the threat is too close.

You watched him look for a spot that had a view of where the boat will settle but found none.

You walk towards Charles before motioning him to follow you by moving your head to a small clearing, using your head to point.

Charles stood up with a sigh before mounting his horse and following you.

Once you lead him to the clearing he looks around before dismounting and taking his rifle out.

After he was all settled up you run back to Javier, quickly settling down once you were near the man on the forest floor.

The small group waited for Arthur, letting him know of what to do once he had come by.

Once that was settled you took the lead in taking them to the canyon since your small team was settled close to the city of blackwater.

You kept running until you saw the boat, and by then Trelawny took the lead, you following next to him to a path down the river the boat was docked.

By then Arthur and Javier mounted off their horses while Trelawny created a distraction for the Odriscoll boys.

You, Arthur, and Javier moved to kill the 3 men standing guard, while Trelawny distracted them (yeah I know it's two men but I want 3 because then they can all kill them in sync)

Once you were all close to them you, Arthur, and Javier killed the man in sync, the crimson staining your fangs and the familiar smell of blood made your soul sigh in satisfaction.

You moved to Javier when gunshots erupted, and when you saw an enemy coming close to Arthur without him noticing, you ran and sunk your fangs in his throat and pulled, taking out part of his troat before throwing it aside.

Since the man was more interested in Arthur and Javier you took the opportunity to kill anyone close to them, Arthur occasionally shouted and pointed to an enemy that he can't shoot from far away for you to hunt.

Because of this, your little team managed to get to the o'driscols camp with more than enough time to get sean without the law catching you.

You ran as fast as you could once a mad had managed to escape from the gang, jumping before sinking your fangs deeply in the man's arm before quickly bitting the back of his neck to finish him off.Blood staining your fur.

Arthur was saying something until sean cut him off by acknowledging you.

"Uh, guys I suggest ye' take out ye guns cause' an angry wolf is looking at us"

Arthur chuckled at the comment, before nodding at you.

"Well then, sean, this is hunter, the wolf we got off the mountains in a dogfighting ring, but don't worry she ain't going to kill you."

Arthur muttered before shrugging "that is, unless you don't do anything reckless to her and you'll be fine, but she is a sweetheart once she warms up to you."

Arthur says, the last part almost teasingly, before turning around and speaking again.

"Anyway, let's go, before the law comes"

Javier nods and the others walk to their horses and leaves, with you trailing behind them.