Fishing with idiots

Spoilers ahead!!!!!❗❗❗❗❗❗

Btw guys, this part is when the mission of where the captain is almost killed by his colleagues, as well as I may edit this in the future when john is the main character, as to make what-ifs if Arthur survives and I dunno has a new life alongside with John?

You growl playfully at Sadie as you pull your hardest at the end of the rope, managing to drag her against the mud slightly, you barked happily when she gave up with a huff, making her laugh.

You ran toward the outskirts of the camp where Arthur and prowler lay against a tree, the shadow cooling them down, from here you can hear prowler's loud snoring, and you roll your eyes at him and walk toward Arthur.

You nudge his journal away playfully, Arthur chuckled and lay his book down next to him, giving all his attention to you, you growl playfully at his hand and nip his finger every once and then, you scoff and bop your wet nose against his and run away from him almost immediately, making him chuckle.

Prowler yawns as he stands up and walks toward you, prowler wrestled you down, pinning you to the forest floor along with Arthur chuckling at your flustered expression.

Once prowler lets go of you, you run at Arthur and lay beside him while biting down on your new price, the rope, you growl when Arthur simulated that he would take it, earning another chuckle in response.

"Alright, alright, I won't touch it then"

You roll your eyes at him and perk up when he grabbed his journal, you look at the journal to see that he was drawing you alongside prowler on the next page.

You yawn and lay your head down on the forest floor, trying to catch up on sleep, your ears perk up and so did prowler.

"Black long!"

Micah says, walking toward Arthur but stopping once he saw you growling at him next to Arthur, tense building up, the both of you hush when Arthur stands up and walks toward Micah, sensing his annoyed expression from here, you lay beside prowler and decide to take a nap as the men talked.

~~~~~~~~~~~

You let out a loud piercing growl as you're being shoved around like a ragdoll, being put on a mussel as soon as you walked out of the run-down cabin you call a 'home'.

"C'mon ya' damned mut!"

Your master, Ian, growled out, you whimpered out at his harshness, ears down and tail tucked between your legs from fear, fear of what he might do to you if you don't follow his orders.

You walked toward the darn, men cheering is the only thing you can hear as the cold bit your fur, if the dogs don't kill you then the cold will.

You managed to peek into the arena, your heart sank when you saw a boxer, your opponent, standing tall, eleven months, you are an eleven-month-old wolf going against a five-year-old boxer that has more experience in fighting, you truly believe that this is your last fight.

Ever since you showed signs of aggression when you were younger your masters took it as a sign that you were ready for a fight against dogs so at the age of 5 months you fought against a fox, managing to lodge your fangs into its neck.

You're taken out of your thoughts when you are being harshly pushed into the ring, letting out a growl at your masters for being an asshole, the loud cheering of the crowd increase once you entered, and the barking of the boxer agitated you, even more, finally you let out your piercing growl, putting the boxer to shame.

Once the lead is taken out you leap at the boxer, then it all turns black.

~~~~~~~~~~

You let out a growl as you woke up in the afternoon, sighing out once you realized that it was all a dream, the birds flying above, sang to their heart's contents, and you yawned and stood up, shaking any dust stuck in your fur as you looked around the quiet camp, most gang members stayed in their tents as the sun shined with all its might, and others, like Javier, took this time to work on their hobbies, strumming the guitar like no tomorrow.