New masters

"That mutt is a fighter," Dutch says lighting a cigar in the process "did it ever bite you?"

He questions Javier, but he shook his head, and Dutch lets out a hum, surprised at that.

"What about the others? Is she good enough to be let out?"

He questions again and Javier shakes his head before speaking up.

"she is good with Arthur, but the others not so much, she almost ripped Micah's arm off, but she only managed to rip his coat slightly..."

Javier chuckled at the memory of having to help a screaming Micah because of his own stupidity. He continued.

"Well, the man had it coming, he did try to kick her when he got in the room without any notice"

Javier explains before shrugging, his poncho moving with it before standing up and heading for your room, after all, you have been staying there for almost two weeks recovering, so he thought that taking you out for a bit will do you good.

~~~

You sigh, being bored and having nothing to do took a toll on you, the only routine you had was to wake up, eat, drink, and sleep for the past two weeks.

You felt the darkness of slumber take you, that is until you heard the door open, you quickly open your eyes to see who it is, but after seeing the familiar poncho you relaxed, knowing that he wasn't going to hurt you, not yet.

He walked closer to you and you took notice of the collar on his hand, you growled at the man, eyes set on the collar.

He softly hushed you before kneeling down in front of you with the collar on his hand, letting you take a closer look at it in hopes of  easing you to put it on.

You slowly calmed down before letting him put the collar on, seeing the name embedded on the collar. 'hunter' it read, the name the gang picked out for you.

The collar black fits perfectly on your grey and messy Brown fur (with a bit of black plastered around your fur, slightly noticeable). He put on the leash after.

(Something like this but darker)

Once he was done he stood up and walks out the door he came from, motioning you to do the same.

As you walk out the door you see Dutch, the person you saw as you were being rescued, he gave you a small smile before turning to Javier and talking to him.

"Where are ya' taking her?"

He questions Javier, voice gruff and rough, Javier motions outside with his head before speaking.