Failed Roberry

Warning ⚠️: training, mentions of blood, injury, and killing, any other, please tell me if I miss anything, but anyway I hope you like the chapter my friend

"Bill, Micah c'mon Charles needs you two for so work"

Arthur says to the men and Micah sighs, standing up with bill following behind, Arthur leads the men to the back of the house where Charles where situated, both you and prowler were next to the man with the grip collar that Charles has made for combat training.

Charles put the protective two pieces of leather he made to stop fangs from piercing the skin on his seat as he stood up and met the men halfway.

"Bill, Micah, mind lending a hand in training?"

Micah scoffs and bill shrugs, not bothered since he doesn't have anything to do, Micah tries to trade insults with the man but Arthur stops him with his comment.

"Course there going to help, he got nothing to do especially Micah here"

Arthur says and Micah rolls his eyes, already annoyed but seeing no way out of this he gives an irritated sigh.

"Fine! What do you want us to do?" Micah says

"Shouldn't be too hard, I need you two to put this on your arms and try to get the wolf's attention, the task will be easy considering that prowler and hunter tend to hate you two the most"

Charles says as he hands the indestructible leather piece to put on their arms, a hint of sarcasm in his voice evident.

Both men walk farther away from them as Charles says, Charles and Arthur grip the collar of the wolves as they both bark and growl at their enemies.

Sadie sits on a crate, amused by what's going on, and decides to tease Micah.

"Careful! Don't want you to become their diner now!"

Sadie shouts and Micah rolls his eyes as Arthur and Charles chuckle.

~~your p.o.v~~

You growl and bark at Micah as did prowler with bill, the both of you grow more aggressive by the second, and once the grip of the collar and the familiar whistle and command is shouted you ran as fast as you can toward Micah.

Your fangs bit the protective leather that Micah wore to protect himself and managed to topple him over to the muddy ground, you yanked and growled at Micah as the man beneath you shouted at Charles that you would kill him (as much as you want to kill him you don't because you respect him, even though he's an asshole) if he didn't take you off of him.

You let go and ran back toward Arthur when he whistle, as did prowler, the both of you stayed next to Arthur in a heel, and Arthur laughed at Micah's reaction to the training as did Sadie and Charles.

"I have to hand it to you, hearing Micah screaming because of hunter is impressive, and so is their recall, you done good Charles"

Before Charles can speak, bill and Micah returns the arm protection, bill leaves without a word, a small grin on his lips, and Micah makes an insult before leaving.

"It ain't funny if you're the one at her mercy, Arthur," Micah says.

~~~~~

You yawn as you look around, dazed, and hear your name being called again.

You stand up with a slight huff and make your way down the stairs, yawning as you did, you walk out of the house to be greeted by leny in a suit?, the African American gave you a genuine smile and motioned you to follow, you did once you shook your confusion, he led you to the entrance and noticed a few other members of the camp had fancy suits.