Chapter 4: How time flies.

*A/N*
Whoops haha accidently released my DanMachi Chapter before this one. Shrug, oh well. 

Just wanted to say, sorry a lot of my books are slow builders. I enjoy building the world behind my fanfics to really get you connected with everyone. I promise a lot of them pick up really rapidly when a lot of these builder chapters are done. Thank you all who been taking the time to read. I never thought I'd be sitting here in summer writing fanfics haha. But here I am, and I am having a wonderful time. 

Alright lets get into it.

***Previous Chapter***
"To get back to the subject at hand," Roxy said, "the idea that more brightly colored hair signifies danger is nothing but superstition. Or as Wilb said, idiotic."

"Oh. It is?"

"Yes...Let me tell you a bit more I know about the 400 year war."

***Chapter Begin***

"During the war four hundred years ago, the Superd, a green-haired demonic race from the Babynos Region, went on a brutal rampage. That's where the association comes from; the color of someone's hair doesn't actually have anything to do with that."

"A brutal rampage, you said?" Rudy asked.

"Indeed. After only a decade and change of war, they became feared by friends and foe alike, becoming as violent as they were despised. They were so dangerous that, after the war, persecution drove them almost completely from the Demon Continent."

"Their own allies pushed them away after the war? That is sad.." I said, looking down. Roxy nodded her head in agreement.

"People really hate them that much?" I asked.

"They do." Roxy said turning her head to Rudy.

"What did they do that was so bad?"

"Well, I can only tell you what I've heard. Things like attacking allied demon settlements and slaughtering the women and children, or wiping out all of their foes on the battlefield and then turning to do the same to their allies. When I was a kid, I'd hear stories like that all the time. 'Don't stay up too late, or the Superd will come and eat you!' That sort of thing." She says making a silly scary face, to dramatize the scene.

I let out a sigh. All the lives lost...Children especially. I correlated this situation to events from our world. Senseless violence over greed and pride. Those who hold power never fail to continually oppress the world for their own gain. Even if those ideals mean they have to slay children. If I could spit on these people. I really would.

Roxy continued. "The Migurd and Superd peoples are closely related, and I've heard we used to get treated much the same as they were." She paused to make sure she had Rudy's attention. "I imagine your parents will probably tell you two something like this soon enough, but if you ever see someone with emerald-green hair and what looks like a red jewel set in their forehead, make sure you don't go anywhere near them. And if interacting with one is unavoidable, whatever you do, make sure you don't make them mad."

"That's idiotic...I will believe it when I see it. I refuse to believe a whole race of species is bad due to something their ancestors did." I said leaning off the wall with a huff. Roxy gave me a small smile.

"Yeah, what Wilb said. But, just for the sake of asking, what'll happen if we make them mad?" Rudy asked, curiousity filling his eyes.

"You might get your entire family killed. At least, that's what they say." Roxy says crossing her arms, nodding her head up and down.

"You said emerald green, with a red jewel in their forehead, right?" Rudy asking for clarification.

"That's right. The thing on their forehead is their third eye, which allows them to see the flow of magic." Roxy says point to the center of her forhead.